It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Fabulous Fear Machine is a narrative-driven strategy game with a pulp horror style; and it’s now out on GOG, with a -15% launch discount until October 11th, 4 PM UTC!

You’ve just become the newest Master of the Machine, and now you must generate fear and expand your influence by playing Legend cards: those scary stories, urban myths, and conspiracy theories that lurk in the dark corners of the mind. In order to pave the way for the expansion of your Legends, you will deploy your Agents to various new locations on the map. You'll also be responsible for gathering and overseeing resources, making critical decisions regarding events in the simulation, and discreetly monitoring the activities of your enemies.

Now on GOG!
So I'm guessing this is a real-time game, right? Or is it?
mrkgnao: So I'm guessing this is a real-time game, right? Or is it?
The game is played in real-time with a pause feature. I've just completed the tutorials and found it quite relaxing and amusing. :)
mrkgnao: So I'm guessing this is a real-time game, right? Or is it?
Mori_Yuki: The game is played in real-time with a pause feature. I've just completed the tutorials and found it quite relaxing and amusing. :)
Thanks.

Active pause (i.e. can input commands during the pause) or passive pause (i.e. cannot)?
mrkgnao: Active pause (i.e. can input commands during the pause) or passive pause (i.e. cannot)?
Active pause
mrkgnao: Active pause (i.e. can input commands during the pause) or passive pause (i.e. cannot)?
Lone_Scout: Active pause
Thank you.
Reminds me of Phantom Doctrine with a twist.

More emphais on the globe screen as opposed to tactical battles.

It looks creative and fun.