It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Did you enjoy The Crackpet Show? Well, get ready for even more, because The Crackpet Show: Happy Tree Friends Edition is now available on GOG!

The Crackpet Show is a thrilling rogue-lite shoot'em-up game that revolves around mutated animals engaged in an extraordinary TV show. These creatures battle fiercely, using an assortment of weapons as they aim to crush their opponents. As a player, you get to select your very own beast, equip them with powerful gear, and embark on a quest to eliminate your enemies, all in the pursuit of fame and sponsorship deals.

The Crackpet Show: Happy Tree Friends Edition brings in something completely new, though; a well-known cartoon characters! Now you can embrace the legendary cruelty and humor of the iconic animation, and unleash chaos, earn fame, and have a blast.

Now on GOG!
happy tree friends are still a thing? :D
Haha, totally forgot about these cute animals... creatures... monsters. :P
I bought it, and the game, on both GOG (so I could have a DRM-free copy) and Steam to support the show. It has been almost seven years since they dropped a new episode.
Post edited September 28, 2023 by Cap.Kappy
No, HTF were a wellspring of misery from right around the time the internet turned on the "lolrandumb" hyper violence grossout humor that this entire show was based on, why would I see any media that follows up on it?