It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dive into a first-person dungeon crawler inspired by the best classics of the genre. The 7th Circle - Endless Nightmare is now available on GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
high rated
Bought.

Obligatory voting-reminder for other FPP grid/non-grid-based dungeon crawlers/blobbers - new, old and still in development:

Dungeon Master series
Hexx: Heresy of the Wizard
Yendorian Tales: Book I - Chapter 2 and Yendorian Tales: The Tyrants of Thaine
Captive series
Hired Guns
Alternate Reality series
Alien Fires: 2199 AD
The missing Wizardry's
Circuit's Edge
Fate: Gates of Dawn
Amberstar
Ambermoon
Black Crypt
Black Dawn series (incl. Dawn: A New Beginning and Champions of Dawn)
Moraff series
Mordor: The Depths of Dejenol
Aeon of Sands: The Trail
Das Geisterschiff
Der Geisterturm
Der Geisterjaeger
GODS: Lands of Infinity
Haunted Dungeons: Hyakki Castle
The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians
Dungeon of Dragon Knight
The Deep Paths: Labyrinth Of Andokost
7 Mages
Dungeons of Legend: Cast Within
Drawngeon: Dungeons of Ink and Paper
Ruzar: The Lifestone
StarCrawlers: Chimera
Slasher's Keep
Monomyth
Might and Magic X: Legacy
Descent to Undermountain
This Starry Void
Underlair
The Darkness Below
Aeolwyn's Legacy
The Fellowship Saga
Legendary Journeys
Archaelund
Call of Saregnar

ShadowCaster
Witchaven
CyberMage: Darklight Awakening
Post edited April 30, 2021 by Swedrami
It looks like a gorgeous dungeon crawler.
Bought, and Inferno goes to the wishlist.
low rated
Looks interesting, especially with the turn-based combat. Instaboycotted.
Post edited May 01, 2021 by mrkgnao
Awesome!

Will definitely have to get these. Really reminds me of The Quest in a good way.

Just wish I had the time to finish them.
It sounded interesting, untill I read that this game has permadeath. So no, I won`t buy that crap!
low rated
Nice, more on the wishlist of missed sales.
Is it me or the game lags like a hell? The performance is abysmal.
Gudadantza: Is it me or the game lags like a hell? The performance is abysmal.
If I understand what you mean I don't think is lag, it looks like they chose not to have a fluid movement between steps but a skipping one. I would have preferred the first too. Maybe it can be changed in a menu, I don't know.
If you mean the horizontal scrolling in the pan movement in the end, it might be a problem with the trailer, still, a lazy trailer would mean a lazy dev.
Post edited April 30, 2021 by Dogmaus
Gudadantza: Is it me or the game lags like a hell? The performance is abysmal.
Dogmaus: it's not lag, it looks like they chose not to have a fluid movement between steps but a skipping one. I would have preferred the first too. Maybe it can be changed in a menu, I don't know.
Well, probably you are right but it is nearly unplayable, around 1.5 seconds every step in the map. Even the animation of the left menu is slow when you press it. All feels choppy, like more demanding than it should be. I hope it is solvable. I was in the mood for a dungeon crawler like this.
Gudadantza: Well, probably you are right but it is nearly unplayable, around 1.5 seconds every step in the map. Even the animation of the left menu is slow when you press it. All feels choppy, like more demanding than it should be. I hope it is solvable. I was in the mood for a dungeon crawler like this.
Oh, I see, I was basing my opinions on the trailer merely. I had a feeling it would be unpleasant to play. I would consider asking for a refund at this point.
INFERNO mode

https://steamcommunity.com/app/832710/discussions/0/3855581793668236493/#c3855581793668326591
Dogmaus: it's not lag, it looks like they chose not to have a fluid movement between steps but a skipping one. I would have preferred the first too. Maybe it can be changed in a menu, I don't know.
Gudadantza: Well, probably you are right but it is nearly unplayable, around 1.5 seconds every step in the map. Even the animation of the left menu is slow when you press it. All feels choppy, like more demanding than it should be. I hope it is solvable. I was in the mood for a dungeon crawler like this.
They probably really want to emulate olden FPP RPG with slow internet and all that stuff. A bit silly tho, since developers actually strive to make video games far more smoother.
low rated
mrkgnao: Looks interesting, especially with the turn-based combat. Instaboycotted.
I second this. Will consider buying it when GOG stops supporting vile regimes and releases Devotion.
RedRagan: Well, probably you are right but it is nearly unplayable, around 1.5 seconds every step in the map. Even the animation of the left menu is slow when you press it. All feels choppy, like more demanding than it should be. I hope it is solvable. I was in the mood for a dungeon crawler like this.
Emulating choppy gameplay is an...erm...interesting design choice.