It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Halloween came early this year – Terror At Oakheart, an atmospheric action-adventure horror, is now out on GOG, with a -15% launch discount until March 12th, 3 PM UTC!

Terror At Oakheart will take you back to the classic slasher horror movies of the 80s and 90s. In this chilling tale, the town of Oakheart is under siege by Teddy, a mysterious serial killer donning a mask. As the number of victims continues to mount, you soon realize that the terror in Oakheart runs deeper than a mere man hiding behind a mask.

Check it out – or are you scared?
GOG.com: Release: Terror At Oakheart
Well, that's pixel-art done right.
Minimum system requirements:

System: Microsoft Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz / AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz
Memory: 4 MB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760
Storage: 2 GB available space

I'm not an expert, but surely this can't be right? It's a 2D platform game with pixel graphics! Sure it uses Unreal engine, but come on!
Post edited February 27, 2024 by 00063
https://images.gog-statics.com/24c9847c29b5e9407316795e3d1c1df5abade38a7fd4aef7e2f70218139b79b6.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF87aeZvnJQ&t=5s
No, I'm more terrified of Oakflat.

(Nuclear Power is quite safe and efficient, but being tasked to singularly run an entire power plant...)
Humble suggestion of a subtitle:
Heart of Darkness: Terror from the Deep.

Edit: grammar, input from the dark.
Post edited February 27, 2024 by i_ni
GOG.com: Release: Terror At Oakheart
BreOl72: Well, that's pixel-art done right.
Yeah, looks good.
Through an internet search, I had read that Teddy is (or, was?) playable during the prologue of an early demonstration version.

Does anyone know if Teddy remains playable in some form (within the full-game)?

Playing as the victims is probably fine and all, but... knowing their pre-destined fate might cause me to lose interest.
00063: Minimum system requirements:

System: Microsoft Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz / AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz
Memory: 4 MB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760
Storage: 2 GB available space

I'm not an expert, but surely this can't be right? It's a 2D platform game with pixel graphics! Sure it uses Unreal engine, but come on!
That's a pretty old card.