It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s time for an adrenaline-fueled journey, starring an undeniable pop-culture icon – Terminator: Dark Fate - Defiance is now out on GOG, with a -10% launch discount until February 28th, 3 PM UTC!

Terminator: Dark Fate - Defiance is a real-time strategy game set in the Terminator: Dark Fate universe, depicting the ongoing conflict between humanity and Legion, an advanced artificial intelligence network.

Take charge of your army across a series of expansive strategic maps, carefully strategizing unit placement, battle tactics, and utilizing special abilities. Survival is not enough; your goal is to rise as the beacon of resistance against the mechanical oppressors. Enhance your strategic prowess and military acumen by replaying missions and striving for optimal outcomes!

Check it out!
I don't even mind it using the new setting so much(even though the movie really is crap) but from all I read the game is nearly unplayable as it only utilitizes one CPU Core
So you can throw a 4090ti and 16 cores and it and it will do jack for the performance.
Call me when it is out of beta.
Post edited February 23, 2024 by Reaper9988