It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This release is sure to make your blood boil – check out Tamarak Trail, now with a -10% launch discount until March 7th, 5 PM UTC!

It’s a roguelike deck-building game that’ll allow you to use a customizable dice set in battles through randomly generated trails. As a member of the Sturgeon Lodge, a secret society tasked with defeating a malevolent presence that has corrupted Tamarak Trail, your quest will be to protect and bring peace to its inhabitants. Get ready for a lot of loot, mysteries, and, of course, danger, while choosing from a myriad of dice sides to create powerful synergies and manipulate the battlefield.

Now on GOG!
GOG.com: Release: Tamarak Trail
On the trail to the forum...
high rated
Right up my alley!
The only thing that prevents me from buying it right now is the possibility of receiving an email with an extra discount code few hours after buying it, so I'll wait al ittle bit, just in case :)
The wav version of the soundtrack seems to be not available yet?
Download url looks correct though.
VausG: The wav version of the soundtrack seems to be not available yet?
Download url looks correct though.
Finally available now, just downloaded it.