It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Better get ready; because we have not one, but two amazing releases from AleC Games! Sit back and see what they’re all about.

Swipepi
If you’re a fan of puzzle game, this one is going to be right for you. Swipepi is a serene and thought-provoking minimalist puzzle game, providing a tranquil experience with an extensive collection of more than 500 meticulously designed levels for you to immerse yourself in. This delightful journey is further enhanced by a beautifully meditative soundtrack that accompanies your gameplay.

ARROW Patterns
This game is a sequel to ARROW and presents the same, serene puzzle gameplay experience. It transports you to a one-of-a-kind world, filled with logic and enjoyment, and offers a unique and relaxing experience that simultaneously engages your brain in strategic thinking, contributing to an intellectual boost.

That’s not all though… You can now get both titles with a -20% launch discount until September 18th, 1 PM UTC! Enjoy!
Cheers.
The first Arrow game is a fun little puzzle game, so more of that sounds pretty good to me. :)
If needed, solutions are on YouTube..
ANYLEFT: If needed, solutions are on YouTube..
Why buy a game, then spoil it by cheating ?...
Trooper1270: Why buy a game, then spoil it by cheating ?...
My flatmate was playing Dr Livingstone, I presume? today, and got stuck for a long time on a single puzzle.

It’s a good thing I could find a video to help them on this, and send them a picture of the final state of the puzzle. Otherwise what was until then a fun experience could have turned into an exercise in frustration.
vv221: It’s a good thing I could find a video to help them on this, and send them a picture of the final state of the puzzle. Otherwise what was until then a fun experience could have turned into an exercise in frustration.
Oh, I've no problem with gaming guides, help or walk-through videos. I just thought it strange and a little money wasting to have that advice/suggestion posted on the release announcement thread of the game in question (instead of the games dedicated forum). I'm sure that those that will find themselves stuck at a particular point in said game would have the ability to either search or ask for tips or solutions to further their path through the game. But, I guess that's just me....
ANYLEFT: If needed, solutions are on YouTube..
If needed, solutions are on H key in game directly :)