It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become the proprietor of a local plant store in an occult puzzle game.
Genre: Adventure and simulation
Discount: 10% off until 28th January, 2 PM UTC
Sometimes the trailer intrigues you so much, that you buy the game instantly. I haven't heard about the game before, only a week ago it was mentioned that it would come here and the thing I remembered - the game about plants, whatever. Today I look at the gamepage - OK, that looks nice. "Find and identify new plants, pet your cat, speak to a coven, or join a cult. Use your growing collection to influence the story and unravel Undermere’s dark mysteries. " - "dang, I want to discover that" - I thought.

And then I watched trailer once, watched it the second time. Looked so intriguing. Closed the tab. Started doing sth else and found myself on the gamepage in less than a minute, couldn't stop thinking about that cat. Read whole description and put the game to shopping cart. And now it's in my library.

I haven't played it yet, but devs - you know how to plant a seed of curiosity :-) I'll put my hands on it this weekend :-)
not that it's available here, but the demo is gonna be pulled from steam on the 24th. yet another clueless dev jumping on the shitty limited-time demo bandwagon that's not good for anybody and even worse for potential customers.
At first I was not interested in this video game. Today I have a completely different opinion. To the wish list.
zeffyr: Sometimes the trailer intrigues you so much, that you buy the game instantly. I haven't heard about the game before, only a week ago it was mentioned that it would come here and the thing I remembered - the game about plants, whatever. Today I look at the gamepage - OK, that looks nice. "Find and identify new plants, pet your cat, speak to a coven, or join a cult. Use your growing collection to influence the story and unravel Undermere’s dark mysteries. " - "dang, I want to discover that" - I thought.

And then I watched trailer once, watched it the second time. Looked so intriguing. Closed the tab. Started doing sth else and found myself on the gamepage in less than a minute, couldn't stop thinking about that cat. Read whole description and put the game to shopping cart. And now it's in my library.

I haven't played it yet, but devs - you know how to plant a seed of curiosity :-) I'll put my hands on it this weekend :-)
Who can say no to that cat! I'm intrigued myself and will try it later.
Wishlisted. :)
I thoughy this was just another farming game, so I had ignored it completely. But now I've looked at the game page and it has certainly caught my interest. Besides, who can resist the charm of a purring cat?
GOG.com: Become the proprietor of a local plant store in an occult puzzle game.
Genre: Adventure and simulation
Discount: 10% off until 28th January, 2 PM UTC
Sounds interesting. Wishlisted for now.
"I need something to help me sleep"

*Gives poison*
RedRagan: "I need something to help me sleep"

*Gives poison*
That does indeed seem to be possible... played it for 30 minutes and you get access to a poisonous plant and a customer who wants something to sleep during the first day. Alas, I couldn't go through with it! xD

[EDIT] You probably cannot. This being a puzzle game you have to guess and give the correct plant to the customer. In some cases you can choose, say give an ointment for a skin rash OR give something unpleasent instead. I hade 3-4 such cases in 2h of playtime, but mostly it's ''try to find the correct plant.''
Post edited January 22, 2022 by Atlo
Ich sah einen Screenshot und mochte sofort den Grafik-Stil.
Habe das Spiel daraufhin gekauft und vorgestern einfach mal angespielt.

Obwohl das Ganze nur am Arbeitstisch des Gewächshauses spielt, zieht es einen seltsamerweise irgendwie in den Bann und es ist immersiver, als man denken würde. (In der Hinsicht ging es mir ein wenig so wie in Papers Please).

Ehe ich mich versah, waren drei Stunden vergangen, und ich hatte mich absolut nicht gelangweilt. Besser noch, es war spannend genug, dass ich weiter spielen möchte und werde.

Kein Spiel für jedermann, aber nichtsdestoweniger eine Empfehlung.

I saw a screenshot and liked the style of art immediately.
Therefore I bought the game and started playing it.

Although the whole game takes place on your working desk in the greenhouse, it fascinates in a way. And it's quite more immersive as you would think it is. (It reminded me with this point of Papers Please).

In a blink three hours were gone and I really wasn't bored. Even better it was thrilling enough letting me play the rest of the game soon.

Not a game fpr everyone but nevertheless quite a recommendation.
zeffyr: Sometimes the trailer intrigues you so much, that you buy the game instantly. I haven't heard about the game before, only a week ago it was mentioned that it would come here and the thing I remembered - the game about plants, whatever. Today I look at the gamepage - OK, that looks nice. "Find and identify new plants, pet your cat, speak to a coven, or join a cult. Use your growing collection to influence the story and unravel Undermere’s dark mysteries. " - "dang, I want to discover that" - I thought.

SmollestLight: Who can say no to that cat! I'm intrigued myself and will try it later.
That cat is the primary reason why this game was already on my wish list after reading the following on the game's store page: "Find and identify new plants, pet your cat, speak to a coven, or join a cult. Use your growing collection to influence the story and unravel Undermere’s dark mysteries."