It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become the proprietor of a local plant store in an occult puzzle game.
Genre: Adventure and simulation
Discount: 10% off until 28th January, 2 PM UTC
Sometimes the trailer intrigues you so much, that you buy the game instantly. I haven't heard about the game before, only a week ago it was mentioned that it would come here and the thing I remembered - the game about plants, whatever. Today I look at the gamepage - OK, that looks nice. "Find and identify new plants, pet your cat, speak to a coven, or join a cult. Use your growing collection to influence the story and unravel Undermere’s dark mysteries. " - "dang, I want to discover that" - I thought.

And then I watched trailer once, watched it the second time. Looked so intriguing. Closed the tab. Started doing sth else and found myself on the gamepage in less than a minute, couldn't stop thinking about that cat. Read whole description and put the game to shopping cart. And now it's in my library.

I haven't played it yet, but devs - you know how to plant a seed of curiosity :-) I'll put my hands on it this weekend :-)
not that it's available here, but the demo is gonna be pulled from steam on the 24th. yet another clueless dev jumping on the shitty limited-time demo bandwagon that's not good for anybody and even worse for potential customers.
At first I was not interested in this video game. Today I have a completely different opinion. To the wish list.
zeffyr: Sometimes the trailer intrigues you so much, that you buy the game instantly. I haven't heard about the game before, only a week ago it was mentioned that it would come here and the thing I remembered - the game about plants, whatever. Today I look at the gamepage - OK, that looks nice. "Find and identify new plants, pet your cat, speak to a coven, or join a cult. Use your growing collection to influence the story and unravel Undermere’s dark mysteries. " - "dang, I want to discover that" - I thought.

And then I watched trailer once, watched it the second time. Looked so intriguing. Closed the tab. Started doing sth else and found myself on the gamepage in less than a minute, couldn't stop thinking about that cat. Read whole description and put the game to shopping cart. And now it's in my library.

I haven't played it yet, but devs - you know how to plant a seed of curiosity :-) I'll put my hands on it this weekend :-)
Who can say no to that cat! I'm intrigued myself and will try it later.
Wishlisted. :)
I thoughy this was just another farming game, so I had ignored it completely. But now I've looked at the game page and it has certainly caught my interest. Besides, who can resist the charm of a purring cat?
GOG.com: Become the proprietor of a local plant store in an occult puzzle game.
Genre: Adventure and simulation
Discount: 10% off until 28th January, 2 PM UTC
Sounds interesting. Wishlisted for now.
"I need something to help me sleep"

*Gives poison*
RedRagan: "I need something to help me sleep"

*Gives poison*
That does indeed seem to be possible... played it for 30 minutes and you get access to a poisonous plant and a customer who wants something to sleep during the first day. Alas, I couldn't go through with it! xD

[EDIT] You probably cannot. This being a puzzle game you have to guess and give the correct plant to the customer. In some cases you can choose, say give an ointment for a skin rash OR give something unpleasent instead. I hade 3-4 such cases in 2h of playtime, but mostly it's ''try to find the correct plant.''
Post edited January 22, 2022 by Atlo