It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We have some exciting news; Stillborn Slayer is now available on GOG with a -10% launch discount until July 27th, 6 PM UTC!

Stillborn Slayer is a top-down shooter with beautifully crafted pixel-art, set in a cursed Dark Continent, where the Ichor of the Horned God has corrupted and blighted everything in its path, bringing about a never-ending night, shattered earth, and time loops. In a gameplay full of challenging boss fights, exploration, and complex combat, you’ll get to master dodging and rolling skills to fight incomprehensible monsters and slay the Horned God to end the Curse. 

Now on GOG!
Wieder mal findet man die neuesten Releases nur auf der englischen Seite....

edit: Darn, I wanted to post this on the German forums... Ooopie, sry guys :)
Post edited July 21, 2023 by Atreyu666
Stillborn slayer?! So slain even before birth?!
Couldn't afford to shell out for Vampire Survivors again?
Looks interesting, but I'm not so sure about the bullethell aspect of it. Those are the kinds of games where I'd die far too many times to make it any enjoyable. The RPG gameplay and progression otherwise seems kinda fun along with a foreboding atmosphere. Maybe I'll wait for a bigger sale on it.
To anyone who has purchased and played, how does this compare to Enter the Gungeon? The gameplay I saw in the trailer appears quite similar, and I really liked that game.

Followup question: how does the difficulty compare to EtG? I was disappointed that EtG got easier in updates so am kind of hoping this is more along the lines of original EtG difficulty.
I just want to say, that is an awful name for a game. Usually I'm not one to be easily turned off by heavier, darker tones in media, but the concept of stillbirth used so casually here is absolutely unpleasant.
chevkoch: I just want to say, that is an awful name for a game. Usually I'm not one to be easily turned off by heavier, darker tones in media, but the concept of stillbirth used so casually here is absolutely unpleasant.
If you think that's bad, just wait until you hear about all the potential horrors that can result from the concept of "birth" :p