It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

SteamWorld Dig 2 is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The addictive action/platformer returns and it's going to burrow deep into your heart. Follow lovely Dorothy down the mines of opportunity, where smart use of your upgradeable gadgets and gear will lead to hidden caverns, long-lost treasure, and perhaps fascinating revelations about Rusty's fate. All you have to do is look beyond the surface and throw some light on them.

Get the soundtrack to stay in tune with the western-steampunk tunes.

To celebrate, SteamWorld Dig and SteamWorld Heist are now -50% until September 25, 10PM UTC.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited September 25, 2017 by maladr0Id
Nice to see the sequel on GOG! SteamWorld Dig 1 was great!
Looks great, though I hope they don't repeat what happened with Steamworld Heist and ignore this version for several months. Speaking of which, still waiting on that Gonner update which came out on steam and switch in July.
Looking at reviews I see that there is no procedurally generated areas. Everything is hand crafted so that's something of a plus for a metroidvania.

Damn, should I get this or Wonder Boy? Decisions, decisions...
Hooray! Bought!

tremere110: Damn, should I get this or Wonder Boy? Decisions, decisions...
Both! ;)
Hey, very nice. Was hoping to see it on here that fast and they´ve delivered! +1
I loved Steamworld Dig; played it through several times. It's easily worth the current sale price.

I don't recall looking at SteamWorld Heist before. I must have missed it when it hit. It looks pretty cool, and I may pick it up now, during the discount.

SteamWorld Dig 2 looks great! Looks like more than just a minor upgrade. And the OST - which I always like to have.
Martek: I don't recall looking at SteamWorld Heist before. I must have missed it when it hit. It looks pretty cool, and I may pick it up now, during the discount.
While the style is very similar, the gameplay is vastly different. It's pretty fun in its 2D turn-based tactical shootouts.
Image & Form:

Thanks, I've been begging you guys for GOG day one releases. This is the first one actually.

I've difficulty swallowing the price tag, but that may be what you get for day one releases. And I will swallow it, even though I would have liked a "Steamworld Quest" RPG much better than another Steamworld Dig part.

Great release!

Martek: I don't recall looking at SteamWorld Heist before. I must have missed it when it hit. It looks pretty cool, and I may pick it up now, during the discount.
Steamworld Heist is the most awesome entry in the Steamworld series yet. See my review. :)
Post edited September 23, 2017 by Vainamoinen
It plays nice on keyboard, if anyone was waiting to know. The mouse only seems to be used for menus (though it's not required) and dragging the map around, in-game the default is arrows for movement and wasd/space/shift for actions but it allows remapping and multiple bindings, though I've had no problems with the default layout so far, it seems pretty intuitive.

Big props to El Huervo for the soundtrack, that town theme is stuck in my head now.
Vainamoinen: Steamworld Heist is the most awesome entry in the Steamworld series yet. See my review. :)
Only for people who like RPG's. I prefer the two Dig-games.

I played Steamworld Dig 2 now for about 6 hours, and it's fantastic. If you liked the first game, you will love the sequel.
Knew this was coming out, didn't realise it was due so soon.
Unusual, to see it at the same price on all stores on release. Usually someone does a slight discount to gain sales.
Either way, that's a purchase for me.
*throws money at Humblebundle*
Awesome! I didn't even know this game was this close to release. I loved the first one. Heist had an interesting concept but it was a bit slow.
I can't wait to buy this! When I get my next payday, "Cha-Ching!" Bought!
I finished it today. It was definitely an exquisite experience!

Now do SteamWorld Heist 2. Thanks. :)