It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The cult classic is back! SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM.

Play as SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy. Use their unique sets of skills to thwart Plankton's evil plan to rule Bikini Bottom with his army of wacky robots.
Looks like a fun game made for little kids. Might get it for my nephew.
high rated
ARE YOU READY, KIDS? Enjoy!
high rated
ThomNG: ARE YOU READY, KIDS? Enjoy!
YES, CAPTAIN!
Post edited June 23, 2020 by Patias
high rated
Screamshield: Looks like a fun game made for little kids. Might get it for my nephew.
Absolutely, was a blast when I played it as a kid, I'm picking it up to play again now!
I´d wish that other titles with that style from that era would get similar EngineRemakeRemasters...
...espacially looking at BionicleTheGame, HarryPotterChamberOfSecrets and LegacyOfKain-Series.
Awesomeness. Glad this came here.
Played a bit, it's still a lot of fun. I'm loving it so far! :)
high rated
The game only has Windows 10 listed as the operating system, but it works fine on Windows 7 if anyone needs to know.
Aye, aye Captain!
Screamshield: Looks like a fun game made for little kids. Might get it for my nephew.
Don't deny you want to play yourself! :)
Post edited June 25, 2020 by Yeshu
high rated
How come with the latest update, there is a "Press F4 to sign in for Epic Games Store" banner at the main menu. I feel a little disturbed... would be great if this will be removed soon. Hopefully it's only there by accident...

Besides this, I am enjoying the game a lot :)
Post edited June 27, 2020 by Schlaumayr
Schlaumayr: How come with the latest update, there is a "Press F4 to sign in for Epic Games Store" banner at the main menu. I feel a little disturbed... would be great if this will be removed soon. Hopefully it's only there by accident...

Besides this, I am enjoying the game a lot :)
First world problems right there!