It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Experience an emotional narrative game where the true weight lies on our life choices – between career, true love, and the desire to keep our promises.
Genre: Adventure
Discount: 10% off until 10th August 2022, 12 AM UTC

Additionally, you can buy Lumino City 85% off, also until 10th August 2022, 12 AM UTC. At the same time, if you own Frostpunk or Lumino City, you can buy South of the Circle with a 15% discount.
FYI Galaxy users - we're having some troubles displaying the game in Galaxy libraries so in the meantime please use the web library while we fix the issue. Thanks!

Edit: The problem has been fixed, enjoy the game!
Post edited August 03, 2022 by Clownski_
GOG.com: Release: South of the Circle
While I absolutely can appreciate the (quote:) distinguished and consistent art style, I don't really like the gameplay that comes with it.
From watching the trailers and the screenshots, I get the impression, that I have to choose between "circles", "triangles" and "rectangles" as options for conversations and/or actions.
I don't like that.
I want to know beforehand, what my action/talking point will be...not be surprised by it.
Major change of genre for the studio :))