It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Love lost love.

Solo is now available DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 10% discount until May 3rd, 5pm UTC.
You're on a quest of discovery. At the end of it, a piece of yourself you didn't know you possessed. In this silent adventure you'll meet adorable creatures, capture beautiful moments with your camera, and confront simple puzzles and complicated thoughts. In the end, though, it's all about love and letting the right one in.
mintee: hmmm, looks like it could be pleasant, nice bit of time waster. wishlisted cuz that price is a bit high for what looks like a very simple game
Many simplistic looking game seems to be too expensive nowadays it seems to me that this is becoming a trend.
Many of those games seem to need a very powerful system to run it ...

Googled:
Intel Core i3 2100 Boxed - Specifications, 1155 socket • Dual core @ 3,1GHz.

thats quite some power needed for a game that has graphics that look like a console game from the 90s, why is it so hard to make great beautiful games with good graphics without needing at least Dual core 3,1GHz ?
I remember the simple AMIGA 500 having better graphics back then , compared to the available pc system in the same era.
More Wadjet Eye games for me, i dont mind they use AGS ....more of the same old games please .....
Post edited April 29, 2018 by gamesfreak64