It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SlavicPunk: Oldtimer is now out on GOG, alongside Soundtrack and in a Bundle, with all these titles on a -30% launch discount! The offer ends on July 13th, 6 PM UTC – but for now, maybe it’s time to see what this incredible isometric shooter is all about?

SlavicPunk: Oldtimer draws inspiration from the works of Michał Gołkowski, a renowned Polish author well known from science fiction and fantasy books. The game centers around the captivating story of his own creation, where Yanus, a private investigator haunted by his troubled past, attempts to solve an unexpected case involving a stolen data carrier. He must confront not only his inner demons but also urban gangs and a powerful corporation that has brought about the city's downfall.

Dive into the dark universe of SlavicPunk, now on GOG!
I'd definitely wanted to buy it, just because i liked the atmosphere very much. But without any word from the developers about the controls i can't do this. I don't think I'm the only one who played it with a gamepad, but if so, the axis inversion bug won't be fixed. As long as there is no info about it, I'll have to wait...
Wishlisted, easy choice.
Such a random discovery for me, but the game looks alright. Heavily reminds me of Shadowrun in aesthetic. The realtime combat is probably a blast to play too.

Not sure I'm going to into this one just yet, at least not until some crazy bugs and systems are worked out. Seems a bit rough around the edges from what I've read so far.
I’m still able to progress on Easy so far. Ammo and health drops fairly frequently so it might be playable. I’m more sorry about the lack of subtitles as I can’t make out the conversations sometimes. I also got a bit lost in town. Shooting a surface spider for drops spawned cops on me, which aggroed all potential enemies on the map. Also, the map seems to slow down sometimes on the main city map. I do like the general look and feel of the game but it needs work. I would have picked Front Mission 1st instead of this if they had released simultaneously.