It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a surreal ocean exploration game and uncover long-forgotten mysteries of the ocean.
Genre: Logic, Puzzle
Discount: 10% off until 8th June 2022, 9 AM UTC
You had me at "surreal" and "underwater abyss".
GOG.com: Release: Silt
Kinda reminds me of "Aquaria", only in b/w instead of colorful.
Limbocean.
The ocean bottom, like deep space, is unknown, and unexplored, but is, at least, realistically accessible. On our. WL.
I'm in!
Perfect game to play after watching all of those underwater caving incident horror videos on Youtube.
That Diver's survival ratio is much lower than expected; I'd rather get tired of reborns and redies.
I get it, it's a stylistic choice, but I think I would have preferred an off-shade over plain grayscale. Otherwise, this game is as interesting as it can be, but without the context of color to indicate water, you may as well say that this is some weird dimensional void where spectral color has been carefully spaghettified out by gravitational forces or something.

There's no ripples or any other indications of the water being factorial.
I notice you can turn on and off the flashlight, so is there power management in the game?
RedRagan: I notice you can turn on and off the flashlight, so is there power management in the game?
You can turn the headlamp on and off at will, there is no power management.
RedRagan: I notice you can turn on and off the flashlight, so is there power management in the game?
Doc0075: You can turn the headlamp on and off at will, there is no power management.
When they have a chance to create tension in the game and passed on it....
low rated
GOG.com: Play a surreal ocean exploration game and uncover long-forgotten mysteries of the ocean.
Genre: Logic, Puzzle
Discount: 10% off until 8th June 2022, 9 AM UTC
Hello. I think in these words everyone has found some kind of solution ! :)