It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Roll the dice to rally the monarchs to your medieval kingdom by diplomacy, war, or deception. Silmaris: Dice Kingdom is now available on GOG.COM with a 15% discount lasting until 18th December, 2 PM UTC.
In this unforgiving turn-based strategy you must choose your advisors wisely to gain action dice that you’ll use to wage war or form alliances, develop trade, explore the world, and spy on your enemies.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Finally! The first game from the Legendary TEST DEVELOPER!
Attachments:
testdev.jpg (440 Kb)
"Please go to Steam to see any picture or video of this game, and to buy it with achievements, because we don't care".
Dogmaus: "Please go to Steam to see any picture or video of this game, and to buy it with achievements, because we don't care".
Sigh... as for the achievements same situation for Alba: A Wildlife Adventure and Mighty Switch Force! Collection.
Grargar: Finally! The first game from the Legendary TEST DEVELOPER!
Perhaps the first you notice, but they are infamous by now. The APIs list hundreds of their games :P.

The only more infamous entry I can think of is TEST PUBLISHER.
WinterSnowfall: Perhaps the first you notice, but they are infamous by now. The APIs list hundreds of their games :P.

Oh no, I did notice them, but this was the first time that they had a public appearance. Too bad it was so short-lived.
So everything in this game is controlled by dice?
What about windows 7 64-bit? Will the game run on it too?
Alexim:
Hey now, doing work is hard, man.
Is this the same game of Android?
Announcement links no trailer? The dices are casted and the roll's no good.
WinterSnowfall: Perhaps the first you notice, but they are infamous by now. The APIs list hundreds of their games :P.

Grargar: Oh no, I did notice them, but this was the first time that they had a public appearance. Too bad it was so short-lived.
Nah, it's not the first time. It's just that all the previous times have also been short-lived. ;)
Watching youtube. Described as a colony manager with dice. Looks interesting
Sounds interesting. And it comes with Linux support, thanks! Unfortunately the regional pricing more than eats up the discount, so it goes to the wishlist for now.
For a second I thought this was an announcement that the remaining Silmarils games had come to GOG :(