It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Impossible? Hold my beer.

SEUM: The Speedrunners from Hell is now available DRM-free, 50% off until October 19th 1pm UTC.

Join a man's hardcore race against time and sobriety as he goes through hell to reclaim his well-deserved beer. Run like the devil through gauntlet after gauntlet of deadly traps with the help of dark magic, your supernatural reflexes, and the power of metal.

Get The Drunk Side of the Moon DLC for new, space-themed challenges and the Soundtrack for your collection.
Discount missing.
Warning: SEUM has been known to cause leaning disease. Symptoms are irrational leaning forward towards your screen when making difficult jumps. Smashing monitors with your head is not a way to beat the game!
LOL... nice...

Warning: SEUM has been known to cause leaning disease. Symptoms are irrational leaning forward towards your screen when making difficult jumps. Smashing monitors with your head is not a way to beat the game!
toxicTom: LOL... nice...
But true for some games. I always have this problem (not the monitor smashing thing of course) when playing Trials Evolution. :)

toxicTom: LOL... nice...
*raises hand*

Done this.

I've also been know to lean in and try to peak around corners when playing Tomb Raider games.

And BACK OT,does original soundtrack mean no actual classic metal songs, but some guy just playing metal riffs during game play?
Post edited October 12, 2018 by tinyE
MarkoH01: But true for some games. I always have this problem (not the monitor smashing thing of course) when playing Trials Evolution. :)
I know that... When Doom was the thing I tried to avoid fireballs by leaning left and right in my chair... or trying to peek around corners...

A few days ago my daughter was playing Bit.Trip Runner... and she literally jumped in sync in the chair. :-)
toxicTom: A few days ago my daughter was playing Bit.Trip Runner... and she literally jumped in sync in the chair. :-)
That must have been quite a sight :D
tinyE: I've also been know to lean in and try to peak around corners when playing Tomb Raider games.
You beat me to it by a minute ;-)
liquidBass: Discount missing.
Should be fixed now. Apologies.
Features
Can’t get much more old school than this!
100 levels, each more devilish than the last, with secrets around every corner.
Shoot fireballs, reverse gravity, teleport and dodge obstacles to solve challenges.
An original soundtrack that'll make you rampage through the levels with blazing speed.
Level editor

lol
MarkoH01: That must have been quite a sight :D
She was really embarrassed when she noticed, but once she concentrated on the game again she just couldn't stop it... in the end I told her about my "leaning around corners" thing and we had a good laugh.
Looks very nice. Apart from the 'race against time' part. If there's one thing I don't like, it's time pressure.
I've learned since Mario...

Played games before that, but it was the first one I ever noticed leaning on.

Also, jerking the controller up when I tried to make a really long jump.
Just in case you are like me. Interested in the concept but not sure if it is really that much fun. Here is a demo.
Waldschatten: jerking the controller up when I tried to make a really long jump.
Try to stay on topic pal! This is a family forum! :P