It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Blades of history.

Sengoku Jidai GOLD is now available DRM-free. Get it 50% off until February 6th, 2pm UTC.

East Asia was a messy place during the 16th-17th century. Your job is to bring order, even if that means introducing chaos, strife, and political opportunism. This layered turn-based strategy brings the power struggle between China, Korea, and Japan to life in both campaign and skirmish scenarios where military cunning is the shortest path towards victory.
This is one of the games which really made want Slitherine to be here. Unfortunately my wallet's not in a good shape at the moment so I'll have to wait for a better opportunity.

But thanks, GOG. Thumbs up!
*looks at price tag* WTF??

I wonder how much enjoyment I can get from other games if I buy them with the same money I'd need for this one.

Did the guys at Slitherine go insane or did someone at Gog fat-fingered an extra digit in the price?
joppo: *looks at price tag* WTF??

I wonder how much enjoyment I can get from other games if I buy them with the same money I'd need for this one.

Did the guys at Slitherine go insane or did someone at Gog fat-fingered an extra digit in the price?
Its 12.99€ in Europe.
Nice release. Too bad I already have it directly from Matrix/Slitherine - will wait for bigger discount. I hope they bring Pike and Shot here as well.
For me it's almost 6X more expensive than the Gold edition on the other store. WTF, it's insane!

EDIT: Price fixed, thanks!
Post edited January 31, 2019 by AlZero
YaroslavUSSR: Nice release. Too bad I already have it directly from Matrix/Slitherine - will wait for bigger discount. I hope they bring Pike and Shot here as well.
It looked nice so i watched some videos.... the only thing that keeps me from buying its the way the screen turns and spins around its axe, its like a wheel of fortune which kinda makes me dizzy...

anyway they have other games that look more static: Warhammer 40K: Armageddon
its expensive so i guess i patiently wait lonegr till the base game is at 12.99 or so cause it also has some DLC i also need to buy :D the games doesnt seem to spin like a merry go round it all looks static thats the way i like my games.

So Warhammer 40K: Armageddon is wishlisted for now.
Looks awesome!

Dat price tho! Yikes!

But I understand. It's a Gold edition so...yeah.

Wishlisted!
joppo: *looks at price tag* WTF??

LOL It's a GOLD edition. So all the DLC is already included. But yeah, it's kinda steep, huh? =P
Post edited January 30, 2019 by Orpheus-GOG
This looks to be right up my alley, so it's an easy sell with the launch discount.

For any penguins out there, the game seems to be running fine under the current wine-staging release after following the workaround described in the Field of Glory II WineHQ appdb entry. To be fair, I haven't tested it extensively yet, but the game launches, and I've started the tutorial.

EDIT: Of note, with regard to the FoGII workaround, I had to manually create OPTIONS.txt and type in the ResX, ResY, and Fullscreen entries as well.
Post edited January 30, 2019 by Kaaedus
joppo:
Orpheus-GOG: LOL It's a GOLD edition. So all the DLC is already included. But yeah, it's kinda steep, huh? =P
Gold or not, it would cost me mere US$ 45.36 , thanks to the 50% release promo that brought it down from 90 bucks. It's more like a platinum edition encrusted with huge diamonds :)
Matruchus: Its 12.99€ in Europe.
Definitely a regional pricing mistake then. Thanks.
Post edited January 30, 2019 by joppo
geeze, that trailer, felt like i was in civics class and trying to stay awake. like the artstyle of it tho
high rated
It looks like there was a pricing issue in Brazil. GoG are fixing it but if you notice any other issues let us know. Thanks!
I can't just always complain, so the last few releases of Jydge, Ghost and Superhero League were all very good picks! Even Sengoku is a decent but glawed game, but it is your typical overpriced Slitherine published affair.

Right now it is fairly priced, everything else is scam. But they are known for it, do not care and then complain and act unprofessional on the Steam forums.

40k Gladius and Sanctus Reach suffered because of them too.
Selling products 100% more expensive usually is Koei's marketing strategy.

Oh and gog? If I click on any banner on the main site, I am always redirected to Atom rpg, no matter if I want to see the store page of Jydge or of Sengoku Jidai. Everyone who uses the mobile site has this problem, maybe Androids cannot display it correctly?
mintee: like the artstyle of it tho
Yep, artstyle is pretty good (minus the ground and trees). Combat looks kinda meh though. I definitely prefer RTS for battle or a more complex and engaging turn-based system. The trailer made it look neither engaging nor complex which is a shame.
IainMcNeil: It looks like there was a pricing issue in Brazil. GoG are fixing it but if you notice any other issues let us know. Thanks!
The price is around what I'd expect now, thank you and Gog. Good luck with sales.