It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Did you enjoy Scorn and its eerie, nightmarish atmosphere? That’s news right for you, then – because now, you can get Scorn: Original Soundtrack, in all its sinister glory!

Scorn is a first-person horror adventure game, set in a dream-like, non-linear world. Each location has its own theme, sprinkled with puzzles and uncanny characters, all adding up to the oddity of the story.

Get the soundtrack now, on GOG!
Glad to see it return.
Things still need to get sorted out for the artbook to follow suit then, I assume.
Since the Soundtrack returned WITHOUT the artbook I think the artbook is history now.

IF they had solved the copyright problems with the artbook, if would have returned, too und the old "Special Editon" would have also returned.

The music / OST was no problem from the beginning, but the artbook has ties to Giger's work and so it will liekly NEVER return anywhere anymore.
high rated
There actually was mention of the issue with the digital versions of the Original Soundtrack and Artbook in the latest "Pulse Monthly" on the Scorn crowdfunding page:

"A Feast for the Senses

Many of you have asked about the availability of the art book and soundtrack since the deluxe edition promotion ended! We’re currently in the process of getting these items listed for sale separately for those in the community who already own the base game but still wish to own a copy of the art book or OST. We’ll be sure to announce as soon as these are available."
Thanks to both of you for the background info to the missing content.
Hope the artbook returns soon, would be a shame if being lost.
An easy wishlisting for me.
Swedrami: Things still need to get sorted out for the artbook to follow suit then, I assume.
What's the problem with the artbook to begin with?
Post edited December 11, 2022 by neumi5694