It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

See your home planet after 200 years of space travel in this atmospheric, art-driven adventure – Return is now available on GOG with a -10% launch discount that lasts until June 5th, 4 PM UTC.

You left the planet 200 years ago in search of a new life on the colonies, now you've returned against your will and must fight to survive in the post-apocalyptic world you once called home.

As you explore the world, you'll encounter different enemies and bosses soaked with lore. Slaying them can reward you with new grimoire, relic era currency, parts for your ship, and mysterious treasures.

Expect an immensely atmospheric and stylized adventure with RPG elements. Check out Return now!
high rated
'Return' to the forum... *Rolleyes*
"Expore mutated landscapes"? Seriously? You couldn't spell check the five .gifs on your store page with a total of 14 words?
Post edited May 29, 2023 by Breja
This game reminds me of something:
https://www.gog.com/en/game/blade_warrior
I was about to grumble about the lack of achievements, but thankfully they're only missing from the list of features.

Looks interesting. Wishlisted for now, because I already have a sizeable collection of metroidvanias and souls-likes. Not that I'm not always interested in more, but I'd like to actually play the ones I have.
Ice_Mage: I was about to grumble about the lack of achievements, but thankfully they're only missing from the list of features.

Looks interesting. Wishlisted for now, because I already have a sizeable collection of metroidvanias and souls-likes. Not that I'm not always interested in more, but I'd like to actually play the ones I have.
LOL((;--))
For a second I read it as Returnal...