It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rescue HQ - The Tycoon is now available DRM-free. Get it 10% off until June 4th, 2pm UTC.

Build up your headquarters from scratch and design your own masterpiece. In Rescue HQ you build, organize and manage a joint station for firefighters, police and ambulance. Manage your ressources wisely and master challenging emergencies to keep your city safe! Are you up to the challenge?
Looks interesting. Anyone played the beta version of this and can say if it's any good?
This makes so much no sense. XP
Nice, now bring here Emergency series ;)
This looks great. I hate "wishlisting" things I'd buy day-1, but money's tight right now. :(
DebbieL: Looks interesting. Anyone played the beta version of this and can say if it's any good?
I have played the beta and the game is pretty fun. Only done the first scenario and already spend 5 hours in it. I´m looking forward to play the harder scenarios :)
Looks absolutely fantastic. I'm always after games where you help people rather than go around destroying and killing etc. Big fan of simulation and managerial. Even though I usually wait for sales with these things, I'm going to jump in right now.

Instabuy. Looking forward to playing it :)
erbello: Nice, now bring here Emergency series ;)
Oh, man! Those were SOOO good!
But I think they're kinda abandoned now after going through A LOT of devs and publishers. IIRC Deep Silver has the rights...but isn't DS a THQ Nordic property now? (mergers & acquisitions, amirite? lol)
The game looks pretty, but my issue is the split focus "Jack of all trades - Master of none". I prefer a detailed simulation/strategy of just one department with a ton of features for it. The developers could have won bigger if they had for example, focused on the police one as there is nothing like it on the market yet. For ambulances/hospital management, you've got plenty. From Project hospital (includes ambulances) to Sega's tongue-in-cheek Two point hospital.
Post edited May 29, 2019 by Nicole28
erbello: Nice, now bring here Emergency series ;)
Orpheus-GOG: IIRC Deep Silver has the rights...but isn't DS a THQ Nordic property now?
According to MobyGames, Sixteen Tons Entertainment (the developers of the Emergency-Series) self-published the last two games (plus the 2014 Edition).

Two games were published by Take Two Interactive - no connection to THQ.

And four others were published by four different (now defunct?) companies that I also couldn't link to THQ in any way.

Deep Silver (=Koch Media) themselves were only publishing "Emergency 5".
And the 2017 edition was published by Ravenscourt (which was also Koch Media).

We know THQ bought Koch Media.
So - they could own the rights to these two games. Could is the magic word here.
Nicole28: The game looks pretty, but my issue is the split focus "Jack of all trades - Master of none". I prefer a detailed simulation/strategy of just one department with a ton of features for it. The developers could have won bigger if they had for example, focused on the police one as there is nothing like it on the market yet. For ambulances/hospital management, you've got plenty. From Project hospital (includes ambulances) to Sega's tongue-in-cheek Two point hospital.
You might be interested in Keep The Peace. It's a similar type of game, but focussed on the police and with the emphasis on managing your officers rather than building an HQ. It seems to have a similar graphical style to Rescue HQ, and there's even a (very early) playable prototype available if you support their crowdfunding effort.

Anyway, thanks to those who've played the game and shared their thoughts. I'll probably be picking this up some time soon, though it sounds like there's a few bugs and issues that need fixing first.
On 07.08. There was a third update to the game on Steam, here on GOG until today. On the homepage four more updates are announced.

Translated with Google

https://rescue-hq.aerosoft.com/?lang=en#news
https://steamcommunity.com/games/809720/announcements/detail/1615023405806214258