It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Show them the (neon) light.

Re-Legion is now available DRM-free. Get it 10% off until February 11th, 6pm UTC.

In 2184, technology has got society on a short -wired- leash. As the enlightened prophet of a new religion, preach your convictions to the uninitiated and when your cult achieves critical mass, wage war on the infidels. A cyberpunk RTS where people are the ultimate resource, and your choices spin the story in fascinating ways.

Get the Deluxe Edition for the Digital Artbook and Soundtrack, or grab each of them separately.
MacArthur: Looks neat.
Yeah, it looks neat. But controls are atrocious. Especially for people like me, who don't like micro-managing things. I hipe devs will fix those.
haha, low-rating satellite reign's soundtrack only shows that your music taste is garbage and you don't know what cyberpunk is
Post edited February 01, 2019 by AlienMind
I congratulate everyone who doesn't care or need achievements. You guys are the most incredible people on planet earth and beyond. I wish i was like you, but no it seems i enjoy unlocking achievements. Arrrrr! D:

But at least there are people like you guys that gives me hope that maybe one day i'll be as cool as you and also won't care about achievements. And will say it proudly like you guys do! Amazing people!!!

<3
falloutttt: I congratulate everyone who doesn't care or need achievements. You guys are the most incredible people on planet earth and beyond. I wish i was like you, but no it seems i enjoy unlocking achievements. Arrrrr! D:
You have my sympathy. That must be difficult. But don't worry, believe in yourself and one day you won't need those achievements any more!
"Hi, my name's Blue and it's been... (deep breath)... it's been three hours since my last Achievement."
falloutttt: I congratulate everyone who doesn't care or need achievements. You guys are the most incredible people on planet earth and beyond. I wish i was like you, but no it seems i enjoy unlocking achievements. Arrrrr! D:
Lifthrasil: You have my sympathy. That must be difficult. But don't worry, believe in yourself and one day you won't need those achievements any more!
Thank you, good Sir! I appreciate the support!

Btw, I also accept minimal donations of 100 million billion dollars for the cause, if you d'be interested.

Thanks in advance!
BlueMooner: "Hi, my name's Blue and it's been... (deep breath)... it's been three hours since my last Achievement."
Hi Blue, welcome to the club. :(
Post edited February 03, 2019 by falloutttt
A little heads-up, as they were in high demand, the developers added the achievements to the game!
Congratulations to everyone and thanks to the developers!