It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kingdom of cards.

<span class="bold">Reigns</span>, a monarch simulator where you rule an entire realm à la carte, is available now for Windows, Mac, and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Ruling a kingdom isn't so hard. Without ever leaving your comfortable throne, you can just shuffle the requests of your advisors, peasants, ambassadors, and other influential figures into a deck, then make binary decisions on how to deal with them as they randomly come up. Of course, you need to keep a delicate balance between the Church, the People, the Army, and the Treasury or you might end up with your guardian's sword sticking out of your belly, burnt at the stake, or poisoned by the royal doctor. At least there's another member of your dynasty waiting in line to pick up the crown and have a chance at making their own bad decisions, completely disregarding the consequences of their actions, their allies' hidden agendas, and the unforeseen effects of random events. Poor bastards.

Become the hand of the king and swipe your will across the screen in <span class="bold">Reigns</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com. Highborns might want to <span class="bold">upgrade</span> to the Collector's Edition, which includes the full OST, the Companion Book, and a semi-interactive soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/j936yjxcElo
Post edited September 29, 2016 by maladr0Id
Oh, good! Off the Steam wishlist it goes and into my gog cart.
Even though this game is well-received on Steam, it sucks because of the simple art style and because of etc.
It took you so long to appear on GOG... Already owned on iOS.

And Reigns is very similar with This is the police in the way that first excitement from gameplay changes with boredom and repetitiveness.
Vovchigus: And Reigns is very similar with This is the police in the way that first excitement from gameplay changes with boredom and repetitiveness.
This Is The Police is a "full-priced" game that's supposed to last you quite a while. With Reigns, I'm 4 hours in and I'm almost done, but there was enough original content for those 4 hours.

Great game.
tfishell: Even though this game is well-received on Steam, it sucks because of the simple art style and because of etc.
Ever hear of judging a book by its cover? ;P
tfishell: Even though this game is well-received on Steam, it sucks because of the simple art style and because of etc.
omega64: Ever hear of judging a book by its cover? ;P
Yes its a casual game but has extra title : Castle

Castle : Never Judge a Book by its Cover
Its a HiddenObjectGame (HOG) i have it and its a nice game ofcourse i got this one at sale.