It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become a newly graduated cadet starting out at a big city fire station in Los Angeles and learn how battle massive fires and rescue survivors. Real Heroes: Firefighter HD is now available on GOG.COM, enjoying a 34% discount until 28th January 2021, 2 PM UTC. Fight through the fires using authentic tools and play through career mode with over 9 levels and locations.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Someone copy/pasted the wrong link into the post.
working link to game
If that had been under $10 AUD, would have likely been an instant buy for me.

Still don't understand why they (Ziggurat Interactive) don't give WWII GI to GOG ... it's at Steam and was even on sale at IndieGala a few weeks back. What's the hold up, NAM is here?
Post edited January 21, 2021 by Timboli
Nice. May pick this up. Cheers!
The review explains a lot about the game. Very interesting!
Carradice: The review explains a lot about the game. Very interesting!
Thanks for pointing that out. I just read the review, and I think I'm gonna pick this up now. Definitely seems like a very unique game, hah.
Is this a remake of a PS2 game? I think I remember owning something like this on PS2 many years ago.
RelicMaster: Is this a remake of a PS2 game? I think I remember owning something like this on PS2 many years ago.
No, that was Firefighter F.D.18, a 3rd person action game, published by Konami. Don't know, who made it, was the japanese company itself or some "outer" partner.

Here is some gameplay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v2pw0AyDnk
Carradice: The review explains a lot about the game. Very interesting!
Yeah, that review sold me on this game.
I absolutely love these old-school quirky games, harkening back to the days when the devs would just have an idea and run with it. You'd get some goofy results, but they were almost always fun to play.
Hello, can someone among gamers confirm that RH_F now work with Windows 7 (after Devs has implemented 1.02 patch)? I'm asking because don't want to step on the same rake as last time, when I bought the game, and then spent a lot of time to make it work (without any success)...
Post edited April 18, 2021 by LifeLover
LifeLover: Hello, can someone among gamers confirm that RH_F now work with Windows 7 (after Devs has implemented 1.02 patch)? I'm asking because don't want to step on the same rake as last time, when I bought the game, and then spent a lot of time to make it work (without any success)...
Cannot tell you, hopefully someone who is using Windows 7 reads this.