It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ever dreamed of designing your own railway network? Building it from scratch, adding more stations, taking on more contracts, watching your small network grow into a complex, thriving rail system? Well, Rail Route is now available on GOG and will make this dream a reality! On top of that, it’s launching with a -25% launch discount until March 4th, 9 AM UTC!

You can now also get Soundtrack and Music Player and Rail Route Supporter Bundle.

Experience the joy of your first train completing its route, now on GOG!
Choo choo!, to the forum for you...
Looks very interesting, need to watch some gameplay.
There used to be a demo around but it never really sparked with me. It insisted on vibrating any connected gamepad even though this is pretty much the last game I would ever want to play with one. Add to that that the UI elements seemed to enjoy occluding important other bits just a bit too much.

It's a shame, I really enjoyed Train Valley 2 and a more serious big brother should have been just up my alley but I don't think I'm going to pick it up.
BitMaster_1980: There used to be a demo around
It had a popup to buy on Steam every few minutes while you were playing. I guess they decided to remove it entirely rather than fix it on GOG. Could be at high risk of not getting updates here, we'll see. After the issue with Scythe I'm suspicious of any developer who puts up annoying popups (even in a demo). Particularly so when the developer was at least previously involved in cryptocurrency.

I thought the game itself was ok. It isn't hard to not get the full game now but I'd consider it later after they are fully done with it depending on how things go.