It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We’ve got some amazing news for the fans of Punch Club Punch Club 2: Fast Forward is now available on GOG!

Punch Club is a boxing tycoon simulation game with multiple branching storylines. As a player, you take up the challenge after your father was brutally murdered before your eyes; you must train hard and climb up the rankings to earn your place in the Punch Club. You can also take a more shady route; all to discover who ended your father’s life. Will you continue your journey in Punch Club 2: Fast Forward? How different will it be, in the far future?

Now on GOG!
high rated
Is the developer going to bother to keep this game updated on Gog? I mean the first game is still missing the final update and it took forever to get the others. The first game was fun but the lack of support for the Gog version is off-putting.
GOG.com:
Heads up to staff: All embedded images in the Description section of the store page are 404ed.
Lazy Bear. So, an accurate description?
GOG.com:
HunchBluntley: Heads up to staff: All embedded images in the Description section of the store page are 404ed.
And there's a mention that we should stop reading the Steam page and wishlist the game already.
Not the worst anti-marketing Gog has ever done, but I think that by now they should have a "text scrubber" built into their game registration system that tells them when they're going to advertise their main competitor in the game's page.
Post edited July 21, 2023 by joppo
HunchBluntley: Heads up to staff: All embedded images in the Description section of the store page are 404ed.
joppo: And there's a mention that we should stop reading the Steam page and wishlist the game already.
Not the worst anti-marketing Gog has ever done, but I think that by now they should have a "text scrubber" built into their game registration system that tells them when they're going to advertise their main competitor in the game's page.
That's a good eye. Really doesn't bode well for the developers reputation as uninvolved here.
Ah, Punch Club, the poorly balanced and generally unfun game whose publisher refused to give us a much needed update?
I'm not going to buy this game right now...I'm waiting for 50% off...
I don't like to be a second class player because I choose GOG /:
Where is the soundtrack and artbook+comic you can buy on Steam?