It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take the seat behind the cockpit of one of the most advanced fighter jets and become a true ace! Project Wingman is now available on GOG.COM. Fight in various missions and game modes ranging from intense aerial dogfights to large scale ground assault. Use over 20 different aircraft and over 40 unique weapons at your disposal to wreak havoc among the enemy lines!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
It looks good, I will buy this one sometime next year, but...

...damn it, the voice acting is grating!
Personally I wish I could see Ace Combat games here...
Like Ace Combat 7 (one can wish, tho that game without multiplayer would loose some cool possibilities).
Or even the notoriously hated Assault Horizon.
B1tF1ghter: Personally I wish I could see Ace Combat games here...
Like Ace Combat 7 (one can wish, tho that game without multiplayer would loose some cool possibilities).
To be honest I want older Ace Combat games tho. The one from PS1 era and also those who don't get released outside Japan.
B1tF1ghter: Personally I wish I could see Ace Combat games here...
RedRagan: To be honest I want older Ace Combat games tho. The one from PS1 era and also those who don't get released outside Japan.
I want them too but I only noted the ones with existing PC ports.
The trailer says its coming in early 2021. Whats up with that? It doesn't appear to be labeled as in development.
Mobius One shot down a bear!
Gonna agree with the other comments that this looks a lot like Ace Combat, maybe with some Panzer Dragoon thrown in as well.
This game looks so good! and it's on gog! YAY!