It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get your starfighter ready to stand up against a bloodthirsty armada – Power of Ten is now available with a -40% launch discount! The offer ends on January 18, 5 PM CET.

Power of Ten is a roguelite game set in space, where with a single starfighter, you’ll try to save as many civilians as possible, before they are overrun by a destructive armada. You’ll have to gather weapons, upgrade your ship, find resources, trade with other ships and more, to overcome the challenge before you; in case of not succeeding though, you’ll try again, with a whole new galaxy!
Powers of Ten™ (1977)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fKBhvDjuy0
DD & Ji Ji: Powers of Ten™ (1977)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fKBhvDjuy0
Glad I'm not the only one remembering one of the best science educations vids ever.

edit: regarding the game: looks nice, but I really hope one can adjust the screenshake. I'm really tolerant about all kind of screen effects, but this is defintely too much.
Post edited January 11, 2023 by russellskanne
Looks interesting, does it have offline installers already?
Fonzer: Looks interesting, does it have offline installers already?
Yeah, Win & Mac.
Fonzer: Looks interesting, does it have offline installers already?
GOG_Demos: Yeah, Win & Mac.
Thanks i actually bought it and my first run i lost, but find it really interesting this game.
What i don't know is the only way to get your ship fixed by getting that heart gear and then using it?
Because i got that one on my first run. I still don't get everything in this game some info about it's mechanics would be nice
And if i exit the game can i just continue my run if i still didn't lost it?
A demo (here on gog) would be a nice thing to have.

Edit: Just played the demo on Steam... turns out it's a fun little game with a neat aesthetic and fittingly decent music. Wishlisted!
Post edited January 11, 2023 by fuzzknuckle
Why is there no demo here?