It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Planning. Planting. Planeting.

<span class="bold">Planetbase</span></span>, a city-building/management game simulating life on different planets, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 30% launch discount.

Humanity has always gazed at the stars, wondering what might stand on their surface. Well, the answer is simple: whatever you put there!
Get your space settlers to work, gathering energy, looking for water, growing food, or even building help-bots. These are harsh environments they'll find themselves in, full of hazards and terrible catastrophes that might strike unannounced. That's why each member of the community must have its role, each building's location must follow the settlement's plan, each resource must be used wisely. Soon, your outpost might become a prosperous place that will attract more settlers from afar. As long as you plan ahead and know how to protect them from meteor showers or electric storms, they shan't regret it.

Carve a new life for your space-settlers and help them make a home out of their <span class="bold">Planetbase</span></span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 30% discount will last for the duration of the Summer Sale.
This reminds of Space Colony, from 2003.
Nice game.
Very addictive.
Sold.
Thanks, GOG!
Wow, that looks great.
Bumping because this looks like The Martian the videogame.
Carradice: This reminds of Space Colony, from 2003.
Yeah. Same thought. I dislike the space colony so much as I expected to be able to build space colonies
What I got is sims in space

This might be slightly better
I think it's worth to mention that there's no way to pause in the game unless you want to look at a menu screen. Strange game design choice for a city/base building game. There are some similarities to Banished and if you haven't got that one already I would buy that first.