It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A point and click adventure game about the agony and anticipation of being a teen – Perfect Tides is now available on GOG with a -30% discount and alongside its Original Game Soundtrack discounted -25%!

Set in the year 2000, you play as Mara, an internet-obsessed young writer who lives on a so-called island paradise. Following 4 seasons of the year, you experience through Mara the beauty and silence of the island, the turmoil of family life and mainland public school, and an ever-evolving quest for love, friendship and experience.

A beautiful adventure awaits – Perfect Tides is OUT NOW!
GOG.com: Release: Perfect Tides

A point and click adventure game about the agony and anticipation of being a teen
Nah, thanks. Been there, done that...no need to repeat. ;)
It's great to see one of the best point and click adventure games of last year here. Hopefully that means that the sequel will come here day one.
Oh wow, thank you so much for the release!
I'm a big fan of Meredith Gran (the dev), but I was heartbroken when her game didn't release here. So glad it finally made its way over.

btw, if anyone enjoys this game, then I highly recommend checking out the dev's comic, Octopus Pie. It changed as time went on and the creator found her voice, and grew into something truly special by the end.
She also did the Adventure Time spin-off comic Marceline & the Scream Queens
I wishlisted it because why not.
It looks fun I'm going to try it
GOG.com: Set in the year 2000, you play as Mara, an internet-obsessed young writer who lives on a so-called island paradise. Following 4 seasons of the year, you experience through Mara the beauty and silence of the island, the turmoil of family life and mainland public school, and an ever-evolving quest for love, friendship and experience.
Yeah, ok, that all looks very nice... but is there anything cool happening? You know, ghost pirates, Red Lectroids from Planet 10, mad scientists, ancient treasures?
Sits in my basket. I was about to get it on fireflower, but here's better :)
And we got the soundtrack as well.