It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Did you enjoy Panzer Corps 2? Get ready then, because this amazing historical turn-based strategy game brings a brand new DLC – Panzer Corps 2: Axis Operations - 1946, now available on GOG!

Panzer Corps 2 is a strategy game set in the Second World War. It encompasses a time-tested gameplay formula that has garnered praise from millions of players throughout the years, now elevated to new heights of refinement in line with the latest technical standards. The game strikes a balance between accessibility and depth, making it easy to grasp yet incredibly intricate. Its finely tuned turn-based gameplay style emphasizes the quality of your decisions rather than the speed of your clicking, ultimately determining the outcome of your battles. Instead of simply outpacing your enemies, the key lies in outsmarting them.

Panzer Corps 2: Axis Operations - 1946 is a DLC from Axis Operations series, yet another chapter of one of the biggest historical events – allowing you to take your gameplay to the next level.

Now on GOG!
Into the forum.
The news post links to the DLC for 1945. The 1946 one can be found here.
Need to get this game looks awesome!
Base game is 60% off
This DLC is 10% off
Panzer Corps 2 - Complete Edition is 45% off
Panzer Corps 2 - Axis Operations Bundle is 45% off

on .....

Are we second class Slitherine customers ?
Post edited November 30, 2023 by I feel so tired
Keihltrein: Need to get this game looks awesome!
The game is awesome. It's step above the first game.
I wonder what "Axis Operations 1946" would be, as in 1946 there was no Axis any more...
schmoemi: I wonder what "Axis Operations 1946" would be, as in 1946 there was no Axis any more...
From the game's desciption:

"It is said that every end is a new beginning.
And while we all know the Second World War ended in 1945, Panzer Corps 2 is making the unprecedented leap to continue the Axis Operations with one final, grand installment:
Axis Operations 1946: Amerika"

And to answer your question "what Axis Operation 1946 would be": a joint German-Japanese invasion of the United States.
Post edited November 30, 2023 by BreOl72
schmoemi: I wonder what "Axis Operations 1946" would be, as in 1946 there was no Axis any more...
BreOl72: From the game's desciption:

"It is said that every end is a new beginning.
And while we all know the Second World War ended in 1945, Panzer Corps 2 is making the unprecedented leap to continue the Axis Operations with one final, grand installment:
Axis Operations 1946: Amerika"

And to answer your question "what Axis Operation 1946 would be": a joint German-Japanese invasion of the United States.
Ah, I see... so, a fictional scenario, then...
There is also a planned PC 2 DLC for the WW2 Pacific Theatre. Imagine an Operation Sea Lion for, say Midway I ca 1942. Panzer tanks roll onto the beach from Wermacht landing craft. The mind reels...
I like alternative scenarios in WW2 games, should be more.
We used to do with my friends multiplayer matches in Company of Heroes 2 doing a little of roleplay of events that didn't happened in the war, so much fun.

Just got the base game but this DLCs is very much on my sights.