It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is a job for... Pajama Sam!

<span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 1</span> & <span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 2</span>, an adventure series directed by Ron Gilbert, is available now for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux - DRM-free on GOG.com with a 40% launch discount!

<span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 1</span> and <span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 2</span> is a collection of simple and silly point and click adventures for the young. You are Pajama Sam, a turquoise boy with a heart of gold. Pajama Sam is equal parts point and click adventure and educational game. Whether you're a connoisseur of great animation, story and unique turn of the century adventure game art - or you're looking for a great pastime for your children - this is a cult series you just can't miss. Thanks to a level of randomization, each playthrough will be a little different - so conquer your fear of the dark, become comfortable with thunderstorms, and learn the importance of eating right - it's all here in a package you can't not love.

Pajama Sam Vol. 1 features:
--Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It’s Dark Outside
--Pajama Sam 2: Thunder and Lightning Aren’t so Frightening
--Pajama Sam’s Lost & Found

Pajama Sam Vol. 2 features:
--Pajama Sam 3: You Are What You Eat From Your Head To Your Feet
--Pajama Sam 4: Life is Rough When You Lose Your Stuff
--Pajama Sam’s Sock Works

Suit up, and conquer your greatest fears in <span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 1</span> and <span class="bold">Pajama Sam Vol. 2</span>, available now! The 40% launch discount will last for one week, until Thursday, July 9, at 3:59 PM GMT. Oh yeah, JudasIscariot says this one's for you tfishell - sorry to have kept you waiting. ;)
Last thing, I think: I finally get why some people don't like the account changes. For me, it's Pajama Sam's box art in the library. Both volumes use background art from Pajama Sam 1, making it impossible for "split second understanding" about which games are which.

I assume there are legal issues (which wouldn't surprise me), or perhaps even technical issues, but if not I'd be willing to help create some different art for each game (next week after my vacation). The library art really should be based on the original boxes.

Pajama Sam 2:
http://di1-2.shoppingshadow.com/images/pi/64/a3/31/20605400-260x260-0-0_Pajama%2BSam%2B2%2BThunder%2Band%2BLightening%2BAren%2Bt%2BSo%2BFrig.jpg

Pajama Sam 3:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51EEX7ZG9RL.jpg

etc.

That said, obviously I'm still immensely grateful (greatful?) for the games to be here; I just understand more clearly now the frustrations of some of the "library purists" now and hope more customization options appear in the future.
Post edited July 07, 2015 by tfishell
Sheesh - finally!
I have great memories of Pajama Sam! I only played one game and it was the Playstation version, but I have no idea which one it was.

I would like to revisit these games, even though they are catered for much younger players.
:)