It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All the cool moves are belong to you.

<span class="bold">Oniken: Unstoppable Edition</span>, an 8-bit celebration of over-the-top action movies from the 80s and 90s, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 70% launch discount.

Global destruction! Mechanically-enforced oppression! Hardcore swag! All the best elements of the consistently gritty, disarmingly silly, and thoroughly entertaining action movies of yore are here. You are a death-dealing ninja mercenary, aiding the resistance in their hopeless battle against the tyrannical Oniken. Your reasons are your own. Your skills are your own. You are on your own. Yeah, that sounded way cooler unspoken.

Oniken is a pixelated bonanza of side-scrolling destruction, challenging boss fights, and endearing callbacks to the action movies and cartoons that got our blood pumping back in the day. But unlike their protagonists, you should be prepared to die. A lot. Would be a shame if you let that stop you from reaching those sweet cinematic cutscenes, though.

Unleash your inner action hero and rain death upon the villainous <span class="bold">Oniken</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com. To mark its arrival, JoyMasher's <span class="bold">Odallus: The Dark Call</span> is also 70% off.
The 70% discounts will last until August 31, 12:59 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/-c7MqyJl3Lw
Post edited August 24, 2016 by maladr0Id
Would love to play this on my Mac
Retrofraction: Would love to play this on my Mac
The game works out of the box in Wineskin (used STG 1.9.17, available form the Porting Team forums).
Wow this is awesome Danilo! Thanks for taking time and giving a response to the gog people here. I bought both games now on gog, Oniken and Odallus because I am a huge platformer/metroidvania fan. I am looking forward to the DLC for Odallus, and thanks for all the bug fixing you have already done for both games. It is really important to us gog people here that the indie devs aren't abandoning us and care about patching the gog games.
Post edited August 31, 2016 by Dogepower