It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Catch a wave in this smooth sound-surfing platformer.
Genre: Adventure
Discount: 10% off until 24th March 2022, 2 PM UTC
Just look at it! Variations of 3n+1, gravitational rides, and all to be on(d)e again. It gives feelings that we are worth a bit flips, and good game for Thorsday too. I will cut on calories and liquids to get this ^
the demo already required a lot or presition and repetition, I fear it's going to be more frustrating that it looks.
oh, another demo removed before the release, a bad move IMHO
It's still in your accounts if you got it in time.
Post edited March 17, 2022 by Dogmaus
Dogmaus: (...)
good, you made me play and finish the demo, I ignored it until today, thanks

This game is pretty relaxing... when played on the controller, we need to choose direction and we use four buttons to play music and travel on waves... with... our seeds, dunno what is but it`s travelling with us turning on ...new...sound sources... ♫
I mean it`s not that easy too... going the wrong direction will dissolve our... ship... and take us back to the previous checkpoint... this game is about a flow too...it became intuitive once you let go of everything else.
and there are states of happiness in it when the rhythm is played, music waves running, the path is opening, helpers guiders guiding, and your... organism getting to the next...stage. I would give it a "puzzle it out" tag too. Game for 3+ years old.
It is worth getting familiar with this site https://www.taminggaming.com/en-gb/accessibility/Onde as the game is abstract art after all, different than other games I knew before.
Do like this thing. Relaxing but not because you need to be quite on guard too. Whistlited and soon to the library. Thanks for this kind of games