It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dread it. Run from it. The end still arri--...now hold on a second!

Omensight, a narrative-driven action/adventure, is now available DRM-free on GOG.com, 10% off until May 22, 4PM UTC.
A purple dark God is devouring the land of Urralia. Summoned by fate, the Harbinger is determined to save it. But seeing as she were too late to prevent catastrophe the first time around, she must now relive that last fateful day from the perspective of certain key characters who shaped the story. What will you discover? Which clues will you follow on your next attempt? And how much butt are you going to kick, Harbinger?
ermagerd, flamenco mounts. i must have this game
Two things:
1) On Steam it's 20 percent off
2) If this is anything like the spiritual predecessor it will get boring rather quickly. STORIES made you run through the same few levels dozens of times
Will be getting this soon; wishlisted for now...
deleted
Cavalary: Just as a side note, seems like GOG remembered their YouTube channel for these. All 3 of today's releases have the trailers there, first uploads in 7 months.
That's actually not the case. It's just that the trailers for releases such as <i>Mafia II: Director&rsquo;s Cut</i> are hidden on GOG's YouTube channel... which begs the simple question: why?!
Post edited May 17, 2018 by Lemon_Curry
pmcollectorboy: The reason why Stories: Path of Destinies went free on Steam temporarily.
they also did a slight promotion if you wishlsit and sent a picture with enough people the devs was going to give away a free keys of Omensight but there was a mistake so everyone who entered could get either the steam dlc version of artwork and soundtrack or download folder version.
Post edited May 22, 2018 by KnightW0lf