It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In Not For Broadcast, The National Nightly News is live and you’re the brains behind the scenes. Beep the swears, keep the cameras on the celebs and keep the audience hooked in this darkly comedic game of televised chaos.

Now, its Bits of Your Life DLC is available on GOG! It presents Channel One’s favorite talk show where heart-to-heart interviews with Peter Clement’s (future Prime Minister) friends and family. It shows glimpses of his past as a charismatic TV host. It asks him some easy questions.

But who wants to see the same old scripted fluff? Not you, and certainly not the audience! Throw the script out the window, bring out the guests in the completely wrong order, fluster the host to the point of tears and get those ratings skyrocketing!

Time to take the reins and unleash the chaos.

Not For Broadcast: Bits of Your Life DLC – now on GOG!
the season pass is still not complete and the base game is -70% on steam now, they (gog and/or more likely the publisher) couldn't even be fucked to match it here. oh well, maybe in 2025, a year after the game is actually finished.
Dohi64: the season pass is still not complete and the base game is -70% on steam now, they (gog and/or more likely the publisher) couldn't even be fucked to match it here. oh well, maybe in 2025, a year after the game is actually finished.
The base game as well as the deluxe version has been on sale on GOG multiple times as well - only 60% and not 70% - but still.

However as owner of the Season pass I wonder why the new DLC hasn't been added to my account automatically? The only additional installer I can find there is the "Live & Spooky DLC".

Okay, I now know why the new DLC is not added to the Season pass. Ome more time it is GOGs fault:

"GOG put it live but didnt link it to the season pass "

It is kind of ironic. GOG wants to have the final say when it comes to releases and they force their partners for a quality check by GOG. This is at least the THIRD time (recently GOG released two outdated OL installers) that GOGs handling was the cause that something went wrong. You could even say it is the fourth time since the pre order bonus DLC for CP2077 PL should also be available as OL installer which still is not the case. Funny quality check and funny idea of DRM-free guys.

Edit: Lucky for owners of the seaon pass, GOG has now fixed the issues. Congrats, that was fast and is appreciated - however you should be more careful to prevent such things in the future.

Edit2: All added links unfortunately lead to a 404 error ... so still waiting for GOG to fix things ... again. Would have been nice to read sth. from GOG staff but apparently this is too much to ask from a customer who paid for the product.

Edit3: While GOG is still trying to fix things. Another user just suggested that I should try to replace the "download" section in the download link with "downlink" so that the links would look like this:

https://www.gog.com/downlink/not_for_broadcast_bits_of_your_life/en1installer0
https://www.gog.com/downlink/not_for_broadcast_bits_of_your_life/en1installer1

this workaround actually works for me now.
Post edited November 17, 2023 by MarkoH01
For me 60% discount instead of 70% is not a deal breaker.

But Steam also has regional pricing for JPY which has been weak for a long time.

The GOG price for the Season Pass is almost double Steam's price in yen.

Of course I'm waiting for GOG to deal with the Whale Rock Games issue before buying more games here but this doesn't help.
Okay GOG - after a few tries you finally managed to add working OL installers for the DLC for owners of the Season pass. Unfortunately the DLC is still missing from the Galaxy client ....

Edit: Okay, now everything is messed up.

From the web site I was able to download the base game, live & spooky DLC and BOYL DLC in version 2023.11.16b. Meanwhile in Galaxy the base game has been updated to 2023.11.17a. Since GOG failed to add the BOYL DLC in Galaxy for those who purchased the season pass the only way I am now able to install the new DLC is to downgrade Galaxy and install the DLC using the OL installer ... Wow: That's quality assurance made by GOG - I am really impressed.
Attachments:
Post edited November 17, 2023 by MarkoH01
I noticed the Season Pass isn't listed in the DLC section of the store page either...likely not related, but also should be fixed.
Thank you, Marko, for the links and for all of your help! This worked for me.
GOG now managed to fix the DLC issue. At least for me both DLCs are now shown in my library and Galaxy.
Post edited November 22, 2023 by MarkoH01