It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Northgard, straight from Shiro Games, brings in a new DLC: Northgard - Kernev, Clan of the Stoat!

Northgard is a strategy colony simulator that gives you an insight on the Old Norse world; the cruel Vikings, their culture, mythology, and the way of life. You, the player, take control of a clan, who’s vying for the control of a mysterious newfound continent; with Northgard - Kernev, Clan of the Stoat though, you’ll get to know a completely new clan!

Discover Northgard with the newest DLC, now on GOG!
mabzzz: Hello,

I'm running the game on Linux (Ubuntu 23.04) for years with all DLC installed.
So I just installed this new DLC but the new clan doesn't appear in any of the clan selection menus.
Am I the only one experiencing that issue ?
Think linux version still needs to be updated properly to show new clan.
mabzzz: Hello,

I'm running the game on Linux (Ubuntu 23.04) for years with all DLC installed.
So I just installed this new DLC but the new clan doesn't appear in any of the clan selection menus.
Am I the only one experiencing that issue ?
Fonzer: Think linux version still needs to be updated properly to show new clan.
And yet they offer the clan for sale and download on Linux.
I updated the game to the latest version and now the clan icon is visible but locked.
So I try to reinstall the clan extension but it remains locked...
Finally!

With the latest game update (at least the 3rd one since I installed the Kernev clan extension), the clan has been unlocked. Better late than never ^^
Thanks to the Northgard and GOG teams ;-)