It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Northgard, straight from Shiro Games, brings in a Northgard - Cross of Vidar Expansion Pack!

Northgard is a strategy colony simulator that gives you an insight on the Old Norse world; the cruel Vikings, their culture, mythology, and the way of life. You, the player, take control of a clan, who’s vying for the control of a mysterious newfound continent. Northgard - Cross of Vidar Expansion Pack, on the other hand, brings in a completely new campaign to your gameplay, taking place in a new civilization: The Southern Kingdom; as well as a never before faction, The Kingdom of Neustria.

Discover Northgard with the newest Expansion Pack, now on GOG!
Finally, thank you Shiro & GOG! :-)
Yet another DLC? I thought we were done with the Viking Age edition :(
blotunga: Yet another DLC? I thought we were done with the Viking Age edition :(
This one is very different compared to the previous ones, it contains a new single player campaign, as well as very different clan, not set in the Vikings realm.
zeffyr: This one is very different compared to the previous ones, it contains a new single player campaign, as well as very different clan, not set in the Vikings realm.
Do you know if this will be included in the "Viking Age Edition" like the others DLCs ?
zeffyr: This one is very different compared to the previous ones, it contains a new single player campaign, as well as very different clan, not set in the Vikings realm.
Splatsch: Do you know if this will be included in the "Viking Age Edition" like the others DLCs ?
It's very unlikely, as the campaign is a lot of content alone. On Steam it isn't included in the Viking Age Edition.
zeffyr: It's very unlikely, as the campaign is a lot of content alone. On Steam it isn't included in the Viking Age Edition.
Oh ok !
They already incorporated all DLCs when you already owned "Viking Age Edition" (which was really appreciated) so I understand why they are selling it aside, especially if there's a lot of content.
Thanks !
I played Northgard very casually on the PS4 (didn't keep) and decided to wait for a complete edition on GOG before buying. I guess I'll keep waiting...

But with the consistent Northgard updating / dlc on GOG...

... sure hope this means Shiro may bring their other games here... (specifically Wartales)?
At this point, I won't get any more dlcs/expansions for Northgard until one of two things happen:
- They are heavily discounted
- Local LAN multiplayer is supported

A bit late in the game to make this decision (as I already have most dlcs at this point), but better late than never I guess.
DUNE: Spice Wars when?
Boloniesa: DUNE: Spice Wars when?
Maybe after it leaves Early Access state? The same applies to Wartales.
Post edited December 20, 2022 by zeffyr