It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Neverwinter Nights: Tyrants of the Moonsea is now available DRM-free. Get new DLC 10% off, while base Neverwinter Nights and other DLC are available 66% off. Offer is valid until October 2nd, 1pm UTC.

Developed by Ossian Studios and based on the original module by Luke Scull, this new, enhanced version of Tyrants of the Moonsea vastly expands this former premium module by adding 70% more story and gameplay, as well as a large amount of new art and audio content.

The harsh frontier land known as the Moonsea is besieged by demons. A mysterious cult has arisen, bent on death and destruction. Amid the chaos, war is imminent between the powerful city-states and their tyrannical rulers. Accompanied by the dwarf merchant Madoc, you approach the town of Voonlar just as the worst snowstorm of the year hits. You soon discover that only you can prevent the total annihilation of the Moonsea at the hands of a legendary and ancient evil...
Waldschatten: If they were selling this in a format that worked with Diamond I'd buy it.
Where would the incentive be for Beamdog to do that? The only way it would work would be if everyone could sell modules for a game they own the rights to, which would make even less sense.
Does anyone know if you can play this with a brand new character? OR do you have to have a character that's already at a certain level?

P.S. Weird that this forum is showing me as being from The Netherlands. I am not from there...
Post edited September 25, 2019 by TheWeekendSlice
TheWeekendSlice: Does anyone know if you can play this with a brand new character? OR do you have to have a character that's already at a certain level?
When I started with a new character, there was an automatic experience boost. So you should be able to play with a new character.
TheWeekendSlice: Does anyone know if you can play this with a brand new character? OR do you have to have a character that's already at a certain level?
Pygmalion_4678: When I started with a new character, there was an automatic experience boost. So you should be able to play with a new character.
Interesting, right after the intro movie? I imported my lvl 14 character from Crimson Tides of Tethyr and got no level boost (although the official starting level is 15).

I was a bit unsure whether I'd need that missing level or not, but if the game actually boosts your level if you're too low and didn't do it for me, I guess lvl 14 is considered okay.

Anyway, in cases were a character of a certain level is required and you don't have one, you can level up your characters with the Pretty Good Character Creator / Customizer module and then export them for use with the module in question.
Leroux: Interesting, right after the intro movie? I imported my lvl 14 character from Crimson Tides of Tethyr and got no level boost (although the official starting level is 15).
I was in a hurry and just used a pre-built character with basic level - I just wanted to get a taste of it. After the introduction and the first dialogue, I was told that I had 105,000 experience points and should level up.
Post edited September 25, 2019 by Pygmalion_4678
Leroux: Interesting, right after the intro movie? I imported my lvl 14 character from Crimson Tides of Tethyr and got no level boost (although the official starting level is 15).
Pygmalion_4678: I was in a hurry and just used a pre-built character with basic level - I just wanted to get a taste of it. After the introduction and the first dialogue, I was told that I had 105,000 experience points and should level up.
Ok, it seems like you get the level boost for everything below lvl 13. Characters of lvl 13 and above are accepted without adjustements.

I think I'll just try my luck with the lvl 14 character, she seems pretty overpowered anyway with all that gear I was allowed to keep. :)
Post edited September 25, 2019 by Leroux
I love you GOG, and respect to to Beamdog to actually pay to developers so they would be able to finish it.
When I told my friends new module for NWN1 was done after 17 years or so, they nearly knocked their socks off.

Instabuy and huge thank you! :)
Interesting, wishlisted for now
Tarhiel: I love you GOG, and respect to to Beamdog to actually pay to developers so they would be able to finish it.
When I told my friends new module for NWN1 was done after 17 years or so, they nearly knocked their socks off.

Instabuy and huge thank you! :)
Our sincere pleasure and respect to Ossian Studios.
Usually I would be a grump at this idea because it's another NWN DLC Module from Beamdog that I can get on the original... but wait, look at all that content. And they didn't do it all themselves, they actually paid Ossian Studios to do it! Perhaps Beamdog is finally starting to turn into a dev I can respect. It's a step in the right direction, in any rate.
Projectsonic: Perhaps Beamdog is finally starting to turn into a dev I can respect. It's a step in the right direction, in any rate.
Could be, or they just find a way to milk some money out of the expiring contract for D&D franchise. I have nothing against Beamdog, except that I didn't understand why they made BG EE more suitable for evil characters (added content characters) and changed crispy good looking graphics into pile of blur. I haven't played DLC but I expected both BG games to be fully voiced. Also why they changed pretty cutscenes from BG1 into questionable ones but left original cutscenes for BG2?
I will believe in Beamdog when they spend money for reverse engineering of IWD2

P.S. Of course I'll buy Tyrants of the Moonsea as a proud owner of Digital Deluxe Edition, I wish the discount to be more encouraging though. And what about the OST really?
Post edited September 26, 2019 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: Could be, or they just find a way to milk some money out of the expiring contract for D&D franchise.
Heaven forbid they make more D&D content for fans in the old PC style and charge relatively little for it. What horrible people they are.
About time. Will they bother to add achievement support?
blotunga: Only 10% off, meh, I'll wait for a decent sale.
eiii: Me too. But for me this decent sale will be the complete edition, not this mess of DLCs and add-ons.
Funny thing that. I bought the Digital Deluxe thinking it's "complete". Now they release more DLCs in Paradox style...
I was pretty miffed that the Steam release got priority over the GOG release, but to be honest, all these negative and demanding reactions here don't really encourage better relations to GOG customers either ...