It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In a cyberpunk mood? Craving robotic automations? Well, we got something incredibly tasty for you; Neon Noodles - Cyberpunk Kitchen Automation is now out on GOG with a -25% launch discount, until August 10th, 5 PM UTC!

Neon Noodles - Cyberpunk Kitchen Automation is an automation cooking game, kept in an impeccable, neon cyberpunk vibe. You’ll step into a dystopian future where food defines social hierarchy, taking up the role of a recipe automation technician. Engage in a delectably dark experience as you design, experiment, and refine your culinary machines, striving to cater to the whims of the ruthless elite!

Now on GOG!
Looks interesting.

I like 20th century food court from Last Call BBS.

It looks like this has some similarities.
Interesting idea, but I think I'll just stay on the CSD Train.
I sure hope that the music that plays in the trailer is in the game itself as well. I rarely play puzzle games, but the tune is megacool.
I'm going to (unfortunately) stick with Automachef, which has a similar concept of automated food production.
https://www.gog.com/en/game/automachef

My issue with Neon Noodles is that some of those color schemes are not very friendly.