It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dive into a lovely sci-fi adventure set on the abandoned Planet Earth where a nerdy hero Henry Dijon searches for a legendary lost city. Mutropolis is now available on GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Nice.
Any chance we could get the Mars Episodes added as a bonus?
https://pirita-studio.itch.io/mars-episodes-1

Wishlist entry: Mutropolis: Mars Episodes
A single comment only? Well, I did not exactly jump on the news post immediately either, but now that I've had a look at the game's store page, I must say it sounds interesting. I definitely like their sense of humour. I'll need to look at this game in more depth.
musteriuz: A single comment only? Well, I did not exactly jump on the news post immediately either, but now that I've had a look at the game's store page, I must say it sounds interesting. I definitely like their sense of humour. I'll need to look at this game in more depth.
It is a fun little indie game, sometimes it can get a bit frustrating, cause it isn't doing good in giving you hints what to do next. Sometimes you know for quite a while what you should do but simple can't figure out HOW. Still I enjoyed it and can recommend it.
musteriuz: A single comment only? Well, I did not exactly jump on the news post immediately either, but now that I've had a look at the game's store page, I must say it sounds interesting. I definitely like their sense of humour. I'll need to look at this game in more depth.
The_Puppet94: It is a fun little indie game, sometimes it can get a bit frustrating, cause it isn't doing good in giving you hints what to do next. Sometimes you know for quite a while what you should do but simple can't figure out HOW. Still I enjoyed it and can recommend it.
Ta for that.