It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you’re in the mood for a casual simulation, we have something right for you: Moviehouse - The Film Studio Tycoon is now available on GOG, alongside Save the World Edition that contains both base game and original soundtrack! You can now get those titles with a -10% launch discount; but hurry up, the offer ends on April 12, 10 AM UTC.

Moviehouse - The Film Studio Tycoon is a strategy simulation game with a casual vibe, made especially for film-fans. You’ll get to ready the camera, unleash your creativity and create the flicks you’ve always dreamt of – all while growing your operation and ushering in a new era for filmmakers; it’s up to you to decide though, if it’s gonna be successful. You’ll experience decades, starting with a small film crew in the 80s, developing your first short-film, and then slowly observing your enterprise expand, creating better movies and hiring a larger crew.

Moreover, the you can also get The Save the World Edition, which contains both base game and the official soundtrack, and is a great way to show appreciation for the developers, while simultaneously supporting a good cause. Assemble Entertainment and Odyssey Studios will donate 20% of the proceeds for every sold Save the World Edition to #STANDWITHUKRAINE in humanitarian support to Ukrainian refugees in Latvia, the developer's home country, and around Europe!

Now on GOG!
Let go to the movies, on the way to the forum...
GOG.com: Release: Moviehouse - The Film Studio Tycoon
Interesting enough to go on the wishlist.
Whilst this looks interesting and fun enough to grab - it does make me wonder....

.. The Movies Stunts and Effects when?
Icinix: Whilst this looks interesting and fun enough to grab - it does make me wonder....

.. The Movies Stunts and Effects when?
Possibly right after the release of "The Movies"...maybe...?
It's usual to release the main game first - and then the add-on (or, if you're lucky: they'll get released as a package).
Wishlisted.
It's hard to tell from this trailer, but it looks to focus less on staff management than The Movies. In that game, managing people reminded me a bit of playing The Sims.
Interesting. I didn't know about this one, but after checking it out it immediately reminded me of when I used to play The Movies hehe, I'd be nice if that would finally show up here (I'd like to try it out again after so many years), but alas... unlikely, I know.

Oh well, this one might be as fun, who knows. In any case, it's a welcome addition I think and furthermore I do appreciate the support for, what I also believe to be, a good cause.
Business simulations are usually not my thing, with very few exception. This ... modern version of Mad TV(?) ... however looks interesting, some screens remind me a bit more of "Wet - The Sexy Empire" ... without nudity :)
Not a movie person at all (watch one every year or two) but looks interesting. It also made me think that this game plus a roller coaster tycoon style game where you design (or at least decorate) movie sets in detail could work really well.