It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Monster Prom 2: Monster Camp, brings in an extraordinary Outfit Pack - Thirst and Sensibility!

Monster Prom 2: Monster Camp is a charming LGBTQ+ dating simulator, with a twist. On the contrary to its preceder, the sequel brings in the summer camp setup, with various characters available to romance; all in an absolutely adorable monster theme. The Outfit Pack - Thirst and Sensibility includes a set of flamboyant appearances inspired by the Victorian times; romantic and dramatic, with, obviously, fancy hats and elegant sideburns.

Show off your style, now on GOG!
Is the game NOW complete here on GOG? Except the OST maybe?

We are still missing 2 free DLCs im comparison with... the other store... but I don't know if those costumes are part of the main game here at GOG...
I probably would've bought this, but the third game hasn't received a single patch on here yet.
I might ask the devs on their Discord if there's any ETA.
NuffCatnip: I probably would've bought this, but the third game hasn't received a single patch on here yet.
I've seen it update at least twice since initial release. Might be another case of ignoring offline installers?

https://www.gogdb.org/product/1553602216#changelog
Post edited December 16, 2022 by mqstout
NuffCatnip: I probably would've bought this, but the third game hasn't received a single patch on here yet.
mqstout: I've seen it update at least twice since initial release. Might be another case of ignoring offline installers?

https://www.gogdb.org/product/1553602216#changelog
Weird, for me it's been sitting at version 0.26 since launch.

Edit: Didn't open the link until now, seems like the version has been sitting on 0.26 until now.
Not that this is a new thing, devs not giving a crap about keeping their game updated here. Maybe gog is at fault, who knows.
Post edited December 16, 2022 by NuffCatnip