It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Do you enjoy story-rich pixel art RPGs? Excellent! You’ll love Mondealy then, now on GOG with a -15% launch discount, until August 16th, 11 AM UTC!

With Mondealy, you’ll set out on a wondrous 2D journey within the realm beneath your very own hometown. Encounter its delightful denizens, traverse through captivating landscapes, and immerse yourself in an extraordinary narrative!

Now on GOG!
Is that the correct GIF at the top of the store page? Seems like a different game.
Nothing actually happens if you do 'click here' either.
Listen, I know setting up a game page should be a completely automated process but damn, ya'll gettin' sloppy.
I think things went downhill on precisely the day that CDPR's management announced 100 job losses.
soosgjr: Is that the correct GIF at the top of the store page? Seems like a different game.
I looked up one of the character names from that clip. It's from The Mildew Children, an upcoming game from the same publisher that is not even confirmed for GOG.
Post edited August 09, 2023 by maxpoweruser
The animated graphic has since unceremoniously vanished from the store page.
The developer is Russian :(.
Is this game like 4 years old?

I'd swear I've seen that trailer before.
Slash Vohaul: Is this game like 4 years old?

I'd swear I've seen that trailer before.
PC Gaming Wiki suggests the release date was August 9th, 2023 and Is There Any Deal has no price history before then, but it's possible the game went through some kind of early access phase that isn't being counted.
The demo has been on Gog for about two years.