It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Giant Consequences

<span class="bold">Minecraft Story Mode: Season 2: Episode 2</span> is now available DRM-free on GOG.com

The gang has survived Episode 1, but they brought back more than they bargained for – so face The Admin and the giant consequences of your previous misadventure!
This product gives you access to all 5 episodes of Season Two, as they become available. Current release is Windows only, Mac version will be added soon.
Guess everyone is smashing pinatas or trying to dodge those that do, but let's pop this thread in the forum.
JMich: Guess everyone is smashing pinatas or trying to dodge those that do
It's a lot more likely due to it being Minecraft: Story Mode: The Search for More Money. ... *crickets*
Post edited August 16, 2017 by mistermumbles
I don't really understand the regular bashing on Telltale here. They are like any developer and the main goal is to make games and earn money. They found a formula that works and allow them to craft stories in interesting universes.

You like them, you buy them, otherwise, well, there are other games around here. Support for the games is not really good but in case of blocking issue, you can always ask for a refund. And the games are not really good on the technical side. Other than that, if you like well crafted stories and do not mind QTEs, you'll find good games.

I am not interested in Minecraft but other Telltale games interest me. And it is a good thing that they release their games DRM-free.
Post edited August 17, 2017 by sebarnolds