It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Un(b)lock the rest of The Order's adventures

<span class="bold">Minecraft: Episode 6 - A Portal to Mystery</span>, the first of three new episodes that continue the adventures of Jesse and the Order of the Stone, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com with GOG Galaxy support for Achievements.

The best adventures are the ones you hope never end and the world of Minecraft is full of such adventures. <span class="bold">Story Mode</span> has already given us many moments full of wonder, amusement, and discovery that made us care deeply for Jesse and the gang. Shame it all had to end so soon, isn't it? Well guess what, it didn't!

Now the adventure continues, as the group finds itself in a world overrun by zombies and are getting terrorized by a creepy figure calling himself The White Pumpkin. Could he really be one of them? That would be awkward.

Dive into Jesse and the Order's brand new adventures with the first episode available through <span class="bold">Minecraft: Story Mode - Adventure Pass</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/OObSCf1IN8g
Post edited June 07, 2016 by maladr0Id
...and no fuck was given. Just sayin'.
mistermumbles: ...and no fuck was given. Just sayin'.
I weirdly want to pick these up sometime. :P
Just on a discount.
I don't actually play Minecraft though so the announcement that this episode contains "famous" Minecraft youtubers doesn't really attract me.
The existence of this game confounds me
Matewis: The existence of this game confounds me
First 5 episodes of the game were terrible. Can't imagine anyone wanting to pay for any more of them.
Matewis: The existence of this game confounds me
Bloodygoodgames: First 5 episodes of the game were terrible. Can't imagine anyone wanting to pay for any more of them.
Were they?
What I saw of the first episode seemed competent at least.
Was there a decline in quality after that?
Minecraft? thats old....
If i remember correctly this game was already played 3 or 4 years ago... i read many replies in a forum , mostly kids would seem to play this game.... i did not like the game then , the fact being 3d did not help either.

Anyway... i pass on all the latets releases, its all 3d and tehre is nothing i like and can play.

I did found some nice game i like:

at gamersgate i saw this weird game ...
seems like a XNA framework game, something like a breed of underail and invisible inc
it was 50% off (steam only unfortunately) but i took the risk and hoped it might play without steam client needed once installed, i was wrong, it needs the client.

GhostControl Inc. -50% (needs steam client)

I also found some games i like:

HiddenObject:
Grim Legends 3 The Dark City -40% (runs without client)
Questerium - Sinister Trinity 6.99 (runs without client)

point and click:

Projector Face 4.99 (runs without client)
Demetrios - The BIG Cynical Adventure 8.99 (runs without client but you must remove or put the steam dll in another folder)
Demetrios - Original Soundtrack 1.99

So i have been able to find some game i like, my wallet was itching to buy, but it was only 3d games that passed the last few weeks...
Post edited June 08, 2016 by gamesfreak64
omega64: I weirdly want to pick these up sometime. :P
Just on a discount.
Do yourself a favour and just watch a walktrhough on youtube, you'll get all the emotional pain with no financial loss.

Unless you count time as money...

In fact stay completely away from this.