It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries, the year is 3015 and the battlefields are dominated by war machines known as BattleMechs. You level entire cities and decimate the enemy in your BattleMech. Follow a quest for glory and revenge. Manage an expanding mercenary company. Fight alongside your friends with a four-player PvE co-op.

No, its latest DLC The Dragon's Gambit is available on GOG!

In this installment, you’ll learn about the aftermath of the Fourth Succession War, embark on an epic quest line as your mercenary company joins forces with the 5th Amphigean Light Assault Group, a new chassis in the form of The Longbow, and a new Instant Action Mode.

Check it out!
Now, its latest... fix the typo, please.

Also, forum pop.
And for some reason this DLC in the news page does not show as owned, although once opening the DLC´s store page, it is shown as owned.
Edit:// News page ownership display is fixed :)
Post edited September 28, 2023 by Tarhiel
Hell yes! Purchased! Keep the mechwarrior comin'!!
Gylfe: Hell yes! Purchased! Keep the mechwarrior comin'!!
Does it brings any new soundtrack or wallpapers to the downloadable goodies? Or artbook changes? I remember, that artbook was changed when they bring Hatchetman and Call to Arms DLC / ecpansion.
Mateuszy: Does it brings any new soundtrack or wallpapers to the downloadable goodies? Or artbook changes? I remember, that artbook was changed when they bring Hatchetman and Call to Arms DLC / ecpansion.
No new soundtrack, I assume no new wallpaers or modified artbook as well.
Attachments:
Mateuszy: Does it brings any new soundtrack or wallpapers to the downloadable goodies? Or artbook changes? I remember, that artbook was changed when they bring Hatchetman and Call to Arms DLC / ecpansion.
Tarhiel: No new soundtrack, I assume no new wallpaers or modified artbook as well.
Thanks for answer. I hope they'll bring something new later.
Nice... new DLC drops and now we get to enjoy the waiting game as all the mods update. :P
Not that I know of. At least it doesnt say anything about it in the description anyway.
Any update on gog getting the soundtrack for dragons gambit, I believe the steam version got the soundtrack for the dragons gambit on release day.
steam got the same crap we got... a half assed dlc made by school kids but if you don't want to play with a joystick and are looking for a few extra missions to ran after finishing your main story then go for it