It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you didn’t have enough of MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries – better get ready for the new DLC, Rise of Rasalhague!

MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries is an action sci-fi FPS that takes place in the year 3015. Humanity has colonized thousands of star systems spanning a vast region of space known as the Inner Sphere. As a player, you take up the role of a power hungry mercenary, who happened to be in a privileged enough position to capitalize big time. You’ll wreck, stomp and go all out ballistic, step inside and become your own weapon of war.

In the MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries - Rise of Rasalhague though, will allow you to enjoy the game even further – you’ll get to join the people of the titular Rasalhague in a fight for freedom and independence from the Great Houses and discover the Crusader ‘Mech; all in a brand new 12 mission quest line.
More Mech...yeah!
Need to reinstall now xD
Hell yes! More Mechwarrior!

And bring us MW6 with the clan invasion!!!
Gylfe: Hell yes! More Mechwarrior!

And bring us MW6 with the clan invasion!!!
That seems to be the most logical direction that they'll go. The clan invasion happened only a few years after the Rasalhague's formation. PGI recently announce a new mechwarrior game coming in 2023 or 2024. Although I think they might not call it MW6, but a stand alone MW5 expansion.
Post edited January 26, 2023 by Noishkel
Now bring us Mechwarrior 1, 2, 3, 4 and Mechcommander
GOG.com: If you didn’t have enough of MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries – better get ready for the new DLC, Rise of Rasalhague!

MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries is an action sci-fi FPS that takes place in the year 3015. Humanity has colonized thousands of star systems spanning a vast region of space known as the Inner Sphere. As a player, you take up the role of a power hungry mercenary, who happened to be in a privileged enough position to capitalize big time. You’ll wreck, stomp and go all out ballistic, step inside and become your own weapon of war.

In the MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries - Rise of Rasalhague though, will allow you to enjoy the game even further – you’ll get to join the people of the titular Rasalhague in a fight for freedom and independence from the Great Houses and discover the Crusader ‘Mech; all in a brand new 12 mission quest line.
Purchased, but only the OST shows up in my library? Didn't say pre-purchase. Is there a delay for the release?
TheCleaner517: Now bring us Mechwarrior 1, 2, 3, 4 and Mechcommander
This!
TheCleaner517: Now bring us Mechwarrior 1, 2, 3, 4 and Mechcommander
eastc: This!
I second that.
Not just because this are good games but they also run on my old computer...
Great stuff, also adding another voice for MECH4 MERCS and MECH COMMANDER 2!
Is the DLC incorporated into the main game?
I do not have a DLC "unlocker" after purchasing in my gameshelf.

EDIT:// Nevermind, it appeared now.
Attachments:
01.png (70 Kb)
02.png (31 Kb)
Post edited January 26, 2023 by Tarhiel
David9855: Great stuff, also adding another voice for MECH4 MERCS and MECH COMMANDER 2!
Im pretty sure the Mech Commander series is currently freeware if you dont have it
David9855: Great stuff, also adding another voice for MECH4 MERCS and MECH COMMANDER 2!
Gylfe: Im pretty sure the Mech Commander series is currently freeware if you dont have it
So is MW4: Mercs, for that matter
The description here:

"Piranha Games is very excited about the upcoming release of our fourth DLC for MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries, Rise of Rasalhague. Arriving January 26th, this DLC will also include a Free Game Update that includes a variety of significant improvements to AI performance and behavior, as well as many quality of life improvements that will make the gameplay experience even more enjoyable for our players."
makes it sound like the free game update comes only with this non-free DLC. I assume it's just bad wording, since the main game got an update today.
They clearly state there is a free game update in addition to the dlc, meaning the free update is whether or not you get the dlc