It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a tactical cyberpunk turn-based RPG set on an off-world grindhouse jungle colony. Mechajammer is now available on GOG.COM along with a 10% discount that will last until 9th December 2021, 5 PM UTC!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Looks interesting. I have put it on my wishlist for now.
Finally. Been playing backer builds for a while now. Nice to see it released.

Just waiting on my GOG key. :)
It's made by the folks who brought us Serpent in the Staglands, it's got an interesting Sci-Fi/Cyberpunk/Horror setting and I've seen previews mention that it combines classic RPG gameplay with some immersive sim elements. So that's a definite buy for me.
Post edited December 02, 2021 by Exsurgent
Hmm, is there a problem with the Offline Installers?
Everytime i try to download it, it starts at full speed, but then gets slower and
slower.
No other downloads are on right now AND i downloaded updated Offline Installers with full
speed.
Only the Mechajammer Offline Installers getting slower, without a reason.
Anybody else has that problem/ a solution?

Edit:
Now the Mechajammer Offline Installer gets an update flag but still the download gets slower and slower.
Started the Book of Demons Offline Installer download and that is downloading with full speed.
Post edited December 02, 2021 by Godfather101
I'm very interested, but since Serpent in the Staglands is still pretty broken I'll wait a few months to see if this time major issues are solved.
Seemed interesting until I watched actual gameplay. Game is on rails and has very illogical design.

Like everything is a fetch quest except swap fetch with kill. Reminds me of Torchlight. Doesnt go anywhere and has a seemingly endless slog of kill everything that moves. Think this one is a hard pass. Especially over 6usd for the content it is.
Godfather101: Hmm, is there a problem with the Offline Installers?
Everytime i try to download it, it starts at full speed, but then gets slower and
slower.
I downloaded the offline installer twice now and both times it's downloaded at a consistent speed.

BTW: Only played the tutorial so far, but I'm already intrigued. They definitely give you a bunch of tools like jumping, sneaking and lockpicking, all of which I'm hoping will allow for some creative imsim gameplay.
hmm, thats strange.
Never had such a problem.
Well, i'll wait till tomorrow and will try it again.
Hope then it works (right now its on 76kb download speed, thats really slow).
The Linux installer is absent for now... I hope it's only a temporary issue.
WinterSnowfall: The Linux installer is absent for now... I hope it's only a temporary issue.
Someone asked at https://www.gog.com/forum/mechajammer/linux_download

and got pointed to https://steamcommunity.com/app/485400/discussions/0/2962796621659670764/?ctp=2#c3202619099968360124
Someone just asked about the promised and as of yet missing digital extras over on GoG's Twitter, as well.
Although I already suspect what the answer (if there's going to be one in the first place) will be.
"You will never have another Mechajammer" - Dave Lang
The artstyle and the isometric view felt like classic Crusader: No Remorse.

I love Crusader No Remorse
Going to buy it mainly because I loved Serpent in the Staglands (despite all its bugs).

But probably won't play until a few months later.