It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Did someone say dungeon brawler?

Mana Spark is now available DRM-free. Get it 20% off until January 18th, 4PM UTC.

Humanity has definitely seen better days. Also in the game. Yet, all it takes is a single mana spark to re-ignite hope. That and a few dozen arrows, accurate skill-shots, and timely sword swings. The monsters have gotten smarter, deadlier. You must plan and execute your moves perfectly if you're to leave these perilous halls alive.
Ok Gog employees . Which one of you has an obsession for procedurally generated pixel art games ? :p
Hammerwatch-ish with a bit more depth?

Gameplay looks interesting. Graphics... I'll need to check some Let's Play video first.
TEST DEVELOPER / TEST PUBLISHER ... Hmmmmm.
Definitely on my list, though I'm a bit too broke to buy even this right now.

Holiday recovery is a $&@#+!
HereForTheBeer: Hammerwatch-ish with a bit more depth?

Gameplay looks interesting. Graphics... I'll need to check some Let's Play video first.
this is one of the many

by:
Cobalt Streak
Published on Sep 23, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7M-mXzxO2Q
Mr.Mumbles: TEST DEVELOPER / TEST PUBLISHER ... Hmmmmm.
nice name .... thats a name you usually use after you just bought a nice game development tool( bough 7 of them ( none did what i expected so i stopped wasting money on game create tools and started to buy games)), started to create some small demo and then asked for a name when you save it to disk: thats when usually

TEST DEVELOPER / TEST PUBLISHER or similar names are used .

So the name sounds familiar :D
Post edited January 11, 2019 by gamesfreak64
high rated
We're really proud to have our game on GOG!

Feel free to post any doubts you have. I'll be around.
returnONE: We're really proud to have our game on GOG!

Hi, cool game! Will you add the achievements?
Waldschatten: Definitely on my list, though I'm a bit too broke to buy even this right now.

Holiday recovery is a $&@#+!
I can buy you the game now and you can pay me back later, I've asked you multiple times about this and I won't stop until you at least reply. Anyone else that also wants this offer is more than welcome to ask me and I'll gladly help them out.
returnONE: We're really proud to have our game on GOG!

Alexim: Hi, cool game! Will you add the achievements?
We're a team of 2 and we didn't think we'd be able to support many stores. I'm glad we did.
It has only been possible because we partnered with Plug-in Digital to take care of that job.

Right now we're gathering feedback to see where players will get more value, so we can use our time.
If the GOG achievements is one of them, we will for sure.
Post edited January 11, 2019 by returnONE
low rated
Pixelate
Proceduraly generated
Roguelike

So much for hoping this bandwagon will be dead by 2019.
returnONE: Right now we're gathering feedback to see where players will get more value, so we can use our time.
So adding achievements wouldn't be difficult, just time-consuming?
high rated
Breja: Pixelate
Proceduraly generated
Roguelike

So much for hoping this bandwagon will be dead by 2019.
You have a cool nickname.
Breja is a slang for beer in Brazil.
returnONE: Right now we're gathering feedback to see where players will get more value, so we can use our time.
PainOfSalvation: So adding achievements wouldn't be difficult, just time-consuming?
Exactly.
Post edited January 11, 2019 by returnONE
Yawn.....

Another probably decent game ruined by the choice to use that same mega-pixelated engine that robs you of the ability to distinguish anything from anything else on the screen.

Pass.
To be honest, my first impression of it was great. Looks fun to play and the art is beautiful.

Plus you're supporting Linux, so I'll wishlist it and buy it once I can.

Are you guys from Brazil? Wish you good luck! ;D